Chapter 3: King, Your Sister Turned Into A Half-Titan

"King?? Are you serious??" Luz asked. "Yes, look at this." Said Alador. Luz, Amity, and Eda looked at the readings to see that it was tracing the energy source that was allowing Luz's Titan powers to work again, and it was tracing it back to King. "I don't get it, King's just a little guy, how could he be capable of this?" Asked Amity. Luz then said "Well, his power has grown quite a bit as he gets older, he grew powerful enough that the glyphs returned."

"Which means his Titan power has grown to the point where it's now able to provide for your Titan powers Luz. I think when the Titan gave you his powers, I don't think his powers could only obtain power from just him." Amity looked at Luz and said "Do you know what that means Luz? It means your Titan powers never truly left at all, they've been inside you this whole time since the Titan gave it to you. They just stopped working for a while when the Titan's soul faded away. All they really needed was a power boost from another Titan. And now King is able to provide that." 

Luz replied "Yeah, when the Titan told me his powers won't last forever, he meant that his powers will only last for as long as his soul is still around to power them. And once his soul faded, my powers would stop working. The only question I have is if he knew that King would eventually grow powerful enough to provide for my titan powers and bring them back. And if he did, why didn't he tell me so I'd be able to prepare for this moment? Either way, we should probably go find King and tell him about this. Eda, do you know where King is?" Eda nodded and said "Yeah, he stays at the owl house and when I'm currently at work I leave Lilith to babysit him." Luz replied "Well, alright then. Let's go."

Meanwhile at the owl house, King was currently in his room talking with Hooty. "Alright Hooty. I'm trying to make sure I can control whatever Titan powers I may now have as they grow in strength, and I don't want any distractions alright?" Hooty gave a large smile and nodded his head as he said "Don't you worry King, you can trust me!" 

"I doubt it." King muttered under his breath. Hooty retracted away out the door as King closed it. "Alright... Finally some quiet time, free from Hooty-" Suddenly Hooty shouted "WE GOT VISITORS!!! HOOT HOOT!!!" King sighed as he looked out the window to see a few people riding on palismen heading towards the Owl house. 

Eda approached the front door and knocked on it. Lilith opened the door and was somewhat surprised to see Eda was back already. "Eda! You're certainly home early. What happened?" Eda replied "Oh, well you see, Luz and Amity have had a slight inconvenience." She then allowed Lilith to see what had happened to Luz. "Oh..." She mumbled. 

King went downstairs as Lilith approached him and said "King, so something happened to your sister." King was confused and asked "What? Is she alright?" Lilith replied "Oh she's fine, it's just... maybe go and see for yourself." King wondered what she was talking about as he went into the living room, he was quickly shocked to see that Luz was a hybrid Titan again. "What the- Luz??" He asked.

Luz replied "Hey King, at first glance someone would call this witch puberty, but you and I both know what this really is." King nodded and said "That's your Titan form! You're a Half-Titan again! How'd that happen?? Didn't they eventually wear off after you defeated Belos??" Luz replied "They did, but they never actually left me, turns out when your father's soul faded, his spirit could no longer provide energy for my Titan powers, so my powers sorta 'fell asleep' for a while. But then this morning they suddenly came back!"

King then asked "How though? It doesn't make any sense." But then Alador stepped in and said "Actually it does now. Earlier today we scanned Luz to trace the energy source that was powering her Titan powers, and it traced the source all the way to you King. Don't you see King? You've finally grown powerful enough to charge Luz's Titan powers and bring them back." King looked at Alador, he was silent for a brief moment, feeling unsure of what to say, but then he finally said "So... what you're telling me is, I somehow turned Luz into a demigod without even realizing it? Oh dear Luz I am so sorry."