Chapter 14: A Night To Remember

At the university of wild magic, a huge celebration was being hosted, tomorrow is the 5 year anniversary which marks the day when Luz first stepped foot upon the Boiling Isles, it was the day that marked the moment where the Boiling Isles was about to change forever. And everyone at the university decided to spend the night before that day, celebrating all that Luz has accomplished since she got here, and Luz herself would be there.

Luz and Amity arrived in their dorm room so they could quickly get ready for this. Luz shifted into her human form so she could go take a quick shower; since it really isn't a good idea to get fur all that wet, while Amity tried to find a fancy dress to put on. Once Luz was out of the shower, she shifted back into her Half-Titan form, she soon noticed Amity who looked back at her and asked "So Luz, how do I look?" Amity was wearing a fancy dress similar to the one that wore when wearing the concealment stone. Luz smiled and said "You look great mi amor."

Luz quickly went to brush her long hair as Amity checked the time. "We might wanna hurry babe, we don't want to be late." She said. Luz nodded and said "Don't worry, I'm all ready to go." They both proceeded down the hall as they approached the entrance towards the large auditorium. Luz could hear lots of voices from the other side, knowing that a lot of them were definitely waiting for her. "Showtime." She whispered before opening the door, she was instantly met by several other witches who greeted her as she entered.

The announcer noticed both Luz and Amity step through the doors and said through the microphone "And there she is everyone! The Half-Titan herself, Luz Noceda!" Luz smiled and waved at everyone as she passed by everyone. Luz and Amity walked by the large crowds before Luz eventually spotted Eda having a drink of apple blood. "Hey Eda!" Luz said to get her attention. Eda turned around and noticed her. "Luz, you actually made it on time!" Luz replied with a smile "Of course I would, this whole event is literally made to celebrate my accomplishments."

"Yeah, do you want some apple blood? I can get you a drink." Luz politely declined as she said "Nah, still not sure if my human half is ready for a drink that is basically the alcohol of the Boiling Isles." "Alright." Eda said, she then reached for something and said "Oh by the way, Vee stopped by earlier, she told me Camila had given this to her and wanted her to deliver it here for you. There's a letter from Camila on it." Eda handed Luz the box as Luz looked at the letter on it.

"Hey mija, earlier you told me you wanted to marry Amity, so I decided to assist you with that by giving you a little something for you to give to Amity. The only problem is that I'm not sure if wedding proposals are done the same way in the Demon realm as they're done here on Earth, so correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, hope you have a pleasant evening!"

Luz began to open the box as she saw what was inside, a wedding ring for Amity. She went silent as she looked at it, she then gave a soft smile and whispered "Thanks Mom." Eda looked at it and said "Huh, a wedding ring for Amity huh? Kids these days grow so fast don't they."

As Amity passed through the crowd, she was soon met by her twin siblings Emira and Edric Blight. "Hey Mittens!" Said Emira. "Oh, hey Emira." Said Amity. Edric smiled and asked "So things going well with your Titan girlfriend?" Amity nodded. "Have you both ever tried taking your relationship to the next level yet?" Edric continued with a smirk. When Amity realized what he was implying, her face turned red as she shouted "Titan! You both just never know when to stop do you!"

The twins chuckled lightly before Emira said "Anyway have a good time." Before they both walked away. Amity sighed as she went to go find Luz.

Luz looked at Eda and asked "What am I gonna do Eda? Should I just walk over to her and ask her 'will you marry me?' I don't know if I have it in me." Eda smiled and said "Oh relax Luz, just go and tell her, I'm sure you'll be so happy you proposed to her once you actually do. Oh, there she comes now!" Luz saw Amity approaching as she quickly put the ring away. She looked at Amity and said with a smile "Oh hey Ami! What's up?"