Chapter 21: Anti-Gravity

Luz and Amity continued to fly to the emperor's castle until it came into sight. "There it is!" Amity pointed. They both came to a stop as they landed on the ground, Luz could already see several emperor's coven guards blocking the front gate, taking them out won't be too hard, but there was still something she was worried about.

"Luz? What's wrong?" Asked Amity. Luz looked towards her and said "I'm worried... what if Belos really is in there? I mentioned it earlier, but I really wanted to hope I won't see him, but now that I've reached his castle..." Amity put her hand on Luz's shoulder, she said "Luz. We can take him, besides, it's not the real Belos after all, everyone here except for us and Enzo are merely projections, you killed Belos over 4 years ago. He's gone Luz."

Luz nodded and said "I know... I just hate thinking about him, now knowing I may have to face him again, it scares me, it feels like he's come back to haunt me..." Amity held Luz's hand with a smile and said "Well, I'll be here to help you if you do have to fight him, besides, since you got Titan powers beating him should be just as easy as it was last time you fought him." Luz nodded and said "Ok, let's go."

Reality....

The group of witches kept on running, they didn't stop until they reached the knee, after climbing for a while they went to go hide in a cave, hoping that they'll be safe from the Archivists in there. Raine drew a light spell to light up the room as they said "Ok, we'll be safe here, hopefully..." Everyone sat down as King put the concealment box down. "Luz, please hurry..." He said.

Willow remained outside, seeing the chaos happening in the distance, all of Bonesborough was on fire, the entire castle of the Archivists was hovering above it as the Archivists' machines waged chaos on the town. Willow had tears in her eyes as she sat down. Hunter approached her and sat down next to her, looking silently at the destruction in the distance.  He then looked towards Willow and asked "Still worried about your Dads"

Willow looked at him and nodded and said "They could still be in there... they could be dead for all I know!" Hunter scooted closer towards Willow and said "You know, when we were all trapped in the human realm for a while, I was feeling exactly the same, I had only recently found out Belos was a human witch hunter who created me just for the sake of his plans, and how he had lied and used me his entire life. I was under a lot of stress during that time, trying to process all of it."

Willow replied "I think we all were under severe stress at the time, we were cut off from our world, the Collector- er, Enzo had taken over the Boiling Isles, and Luz was constantly blaming herself over all of it." Hunter replied "Yeah, I know, I actually caught her trying to inflict harm on herself since she felt like she was to blame for all of it." Willow looked at Hunter in shock and asked "You saw Luz try to do what?! She wouldn't!"

Hunter replied "Well, she'd been through a lot at that time, and now knowing all the loneliness she suffered from when she was still living in the human realm, I feel like that also contributed to it as well." Willow sighed and said "I don't know what's gonna happen to us Hunter, what if the Archivists have already won? What if this is the end for our entire race?" Hunter wrapped his arm around Willow and said "Oh come on Willow, don't think that way, it'll be alright. If I know Luz, she'll do everything she can to stop this before it worsens..."

"But Luz isn't here right now... and we don't know when she'll be back." Willow said with a frown. Hunter looked at her and said "Willow, it hurts to see you being so negative, I understand things seem pretty grim, but we have to hold onto hope as much as we can, please don't give up now Willow... I love you." Willow went silent and looked towards him, she let out a soft smile and said "...I love you too Hunter." They both leaned in for a kiss on the lips.

"Alright come on, let's just go inside now alright?" Said Hunter. Willow nodded as they both entered the cave.

The Nightmare....