Chapter 13: The First Ever Boiling Isles Realm Tour

Luz explained to Masha about her entire adventure in the Boiling Isles, starting with the day she first arrived, to the point where she managed to get into Hexside to start learning magic, to the day where she discovered that Belos was actually a former human named Philip who was hellbent on wiping out all the witches. She explained everything, while also forming illusions to go along with the story, allowing Masha to see exactly how it all went down for her.

The part that shocked Masha the most was how Luz became Half-Titan, Belos had contaminated her body with his fungus which caused her body to wither away as her spirit awoke in the in-between where she met the Titan himself. The Titan offered to bring her back to life while also giving away his powers to her which would eventually cause his soul to fade away. Luz then explained to Masha that her Titan powers unfortunately didn't last forever when she fought Belos.

"And then that's when I summoned acid rain on Belos, causing him to slowly melt before my very eyes! Eventually Eda, King, and Raine finished him off!" Luz said. "Ok that sounds pretty cool and all but I've still got one question, you said that the Titan's power wouldn't last forever, yet you still have them, how is that possible?" Asked Masha. "I was going to get to that." Said Luz.

Luz continued to explain everything that had happened to her after, after saving the Boiling Isles, Luz continued to visit the Boiling Isles more and more, she had decided that she wanted to go and move there as soon as she graduated high school, and once she graduated, she attended the university of wild magic so she could continue to pursue her dreams to become a witch.

"Now, how did my Titan powers return you ask? Well, turns out they never actually left, they really just 'fell asleep'. It was actually the spirit of the Titan that was fueling them with energy, unfortunately these powers were the only thing keeping his soul alive so once he gave them to me his soul only had moments left before it faded, which was also how long my powers would last for. For four years my powers remained asleep since the Titan's soul faded, but then, King's Titan energy began to grow more and more, before it finally grew strong enough to charge my Titan powers, and just like that, my powers were back."

Masha was silent, they then asked "Man Luz, how hard was it to get used to having god powers again after 4 years?" Luz smiled and said "Oh, yeah it was challenging for sure, I had lots of doubts, I wasn't even sure if I was still myself anymore. But my girlfriend Amity, and all the friends I made here continued to support me, and they helped me feel a lot more secure about this new me. And with their help, I got use to all of it with ease. In fact, I actually began to like being Half-Titan more than being a human!"

Masha was surprised by this as they asked "Wow really?" Luz nodded and continued "Yeah, now of course I can shift between both forms at will." As she quickly changed back into her human form, taking an appearance that Masha recognized a bit more. But then Luz shifted back into her Half-Titan form as she continued "But whenever I'm in my Half-Titan form, I feel so much more like a true witch, and being a witch was always my childhood dream, so over time I began to view my Half-Titan form as my true body, my true self, who I really am, not just some badass super form I can transform into."

Masha smirked and said "So I guess you kinda did come out like I guessed." Luz chuckled and said "Yeah pretty much! Being Half-Titan is way more fun than being a human. It makes me feel more like my true self, a real witch, probably because it gives me a bile sack that allows me to perform magic naturally. Yes I'm still me, but I feel a lot more like my true self when I'm in my Titan form." She then drew a spell circle with her finger as it formed a bright light as she said "See? I can do this at will now, it's basically just as easy as taking a breath of air."

Masha smiled and said "But still, I'm surprised, you actually let go of your human heritage to become a witch like everyone else here! I didn't think you would actually leave Earth behind with zero reluctance!" Luz nodded and said "Yeah, there was never anything in the human realm for me anyway. I just never belonged there to begin with, my true home was always here in the Boiling Isles from the start."