Chapter 33: The Half-Titan's Last Stand (Part 1)

The castle of the Archivists soared overhead the ruined town of Bonesborough. Pismis approached Orion and said "We have arrived, shall we begin?" Orion nodded and said "Lower the castle over the town. The time has come to wipe this island clean!" Pismis nodded as he returned to the control room, placing his hand against the hand print as he commanded the castle to slowly lower itself onto the ground beneath it.

Meanwhile in the cell, Enzo was still trying to find a way through the forcefield they were trapped inside so he could go disable the dampening field around the castle. But none of his abilities allowed him to break through it. He sighed as he sat down, having a hard time trying to figure out what to do. They looked down at the ground for a brief moment, and that's when an idea hit them. Why try and go through the forcefield when you can go under?

Enzo stood up as he looked at the ground. "Oh this better work." He thought to himself. His eyes began to heat up as he fired lasers from his eyes, directly at the floor beneath him as he tried to cut it open. They drew a full circle with their laser eyes, and when he did, the floor beneath him suddenly fell into the floor beneath him, Enzo smiled as he levitated into the lower level. "Yes! It worked!" He shouted.

He took a look around, only to be confronted by a few robots that instantly opened fire onto them. "Uh oh!" He said as he quickly flew down the hall the other way to escape. As he flew down the corridors, he activated his little transceiver star and asked "Luz, are you there?!" 

Meanwhile outside, the entire army of witches and palismen were still flying through the sky as they made their way over to Bonesborough. Suddenly, Luz's little transceiver star began to glow, Luz tapped it and asked "Enzo??" Enzo smiled and replied "Luz, I made it out of the cell, I'm on my way over to the main control module to disable the ship's dampening field! Have you guys launched the attack yet? Because this place is still crawling with machines!" 

"Hang on Enzo, we're almost there!" Luz said. She turned it off and kept on flying with everyone else. Soon, Amity looked ahead and could see the castle in the distance. "We've arrived everyone!" She shouted. All the witches looked ahead of them to see Bonesborough in the distance, the giant castle hovering above it. "Ok everyone, this is it!" Shouted Luz. "We need to get the Archivists' attention somehow." Said Eda.

Amity nodded and said "Leave that to me." She steered airship as it accelerated speed, flying ahead of everyone else as it headed straight for the castle. Amity smirked as she pulled a switch that unveiled some missiles made entirely out of abomination goo inside the airship, one should do the trick. 

"What's going on?!" Orion asked furiously. "Orion, look!" Said Helix as he pointed outside. Orion looked outside to see a whole army of witches and palismen headed straight for them. "Ah, the witches actually think they can stop the inevitable now can they? Activate the forcefield! Let's see them try and get into the city when there's a forcefield blocking the way. Helix nodded in response. 

Amity fired one of the missiles at the castle, only for it to explode against a forcefield that suddenly formed, sealing the entire town of Bonesborough inside of it! "What the fuck?! Luz, something's wrong!" Amity shouted. Luz made a worried expression and said "Hang on! I'll try." She fired lasers from her eyes towards the castle, only for the lasers to hit the forcefield. "Crap! They've surrounded Bonesborough inside a massive forcefield! I can't break through it, everyone stop!" 

Everyone stopped flying as Luz levitated to the ground right outside the town. Everyone else landed on the ground behind her as Amity's airship came down for a landing, Amity swung off of it as the people riding on top of it climbed down. Everyone who was riding on top of it climbed down and landing beside her. Luz walked over towards the city entrance as all the other witches and palismen came landing down beside her.