Chapter 12: Worst Possible Timing

Vee and Masha arrived at the small house in the forest. Masha looked at it and asked "So you and your Mom just so happen to have a portal to another dimension in the woods?" Vee nodded and said "We still have no idea who this house originally belonged too, but it works as our method of traveling between realms. Before we go through, I should probably let my Mom know where we'll be going."

Vee pulled out her phone to text Camila as she typed:

"Hey Mom, so I won't be back for a while, I told Masha about what I truly am and now they want me to show them the Demon realm, and that's what I'm about to do, please don't be mad at me. See you later."

Vee looked at Masha as she said "Alright, you ready to go?" Masha nodded but then they asked "Hang on, anything I should know ahead of time before going through?" Vee thought about it before saying "Just don't get lost or sidetracked alright?" Masha nodded as Vee opened the door, a bright white light shined through. Vee held Masha's hand as they both stepped through.

The Boiling Isles....

"Alright, we have a plan?" Asked Willow. Luz nodded and said "Yes, we'll find that monster the moment it shows its ugly face again, and then we surround it, try to keep it in one spot so I can use this concealment mirror and trap it inside." Hunter then said "Let's hope we can find it before it causes too much damage." Luz looked at him and said "Then I suppose we'd better start searching am I right? All of you go and scout the Isles, I'll remain here until my super hearing picks something up, then I'll let you all know about it."

"Understood." Said Gus as he got on his palisman and took off. The others followed him as Luz watched them all spread out as they began to search for the scorpion.

At The Owl House, Vee and Masha soon stepped through the door as they arrived in the Boiling Isles. "So... is this it?" Asked Masha, Vee nodded and said "We're here, welcome to the Boiling Isles!" Masha approached the cliff and saw nothing but water off in the distance. "Huh, this isn't exactly what I was expecting really." They said. Vee replied "Yeah just don't think about going for a swim in that water because it is boiling hot."

Masha then looked at the owl house and asked "So what is this place?" Vee replied "Oh it's the owl house, this is where Luz stayed for a while when she first arrived here. So far King's the only one who stays around here since everyone else is very busy nowadays." "King?" Asked Masha. Vee went over to the front door and opened it as they both stepped inside. As soon as they entered, they found King who was currently getting himself some lunch.

"Hey King." Said Vee. King saw her and said "Oh, Vee! What brings you here?" Vee then said "Well King, I'd like you to meet someone. Their name is Masha." Masha came into the room to see King, the moment they saw him they gasped. "Aaaaw!! He's adorable!" They approached King to hug him. "No no no no no no NO!!" King shouted as Masha picked him up and hugged him tightly. "Let me go!! Do you have any idea what kind of being you're putting your hands on?! I'm a Titan! One day I'll be as big as the entire island we're standing on!"

Masha replied "Heh, I don't care. You're so fluffy!" King squirmed in Masha's grip as he shouted "Vee! Help me! This newcomer you brought here is going to be the death of me!" Vee chuckled and said "Ok Masha put him down." Masha sighed and said "Oh alright." They put King down as King asked "Why'd you even bring her here anyway??" "Them, you mean." Masha corrected. King looked at them and said "Oh, sorry my bad."

Vee then said "Oh, well, remember when I told you I was going out on a date with someone, Masha was that person, and I may have told them everything about myself and the Demon realm, so I brought them here to show them around." King then asked "Vee are you sure that's a good idea?" Vee replied "Don't worry, Masha's pretty chill with the supernatural stuff, I'm pretty sure they'll keep this a secret, right Masha?"