Chapter 6: The Archivists Arrive

It was a brand new day in the Boiling Isles. In the university of wild magic, Luz and Amity were still snuggled up together, Luz had stayed in her Half-Titan form all night, just for Amity. Eventually, Amity woke up, feeling Luz right next to her. She chose not to move for a while, for the fur on Luz's body was just to soft for her to even want to move. Amity lost track of time as she held onto Luz, she could have been cuddling with her for hours by now. But eventually she slowly got up, she and Luz did have classes to attend after all. Amity looked down at the fluffy goddess sleeping peacefully next to her.

Amity smiled as she thought to herself, she just couldn't get over Luz's gorgeous new form, it made her look highly attractive, and also hot which Amity was no longer afraid to admit anymore

Amity smiled as she thought to herself, she just couldn't get over Luz's gorgeous new form, it made her look highly attractive, and also hot which Amity was no longer afraid to admit anymore. Frankly, she honestly thought it would be impossible for Luz to get any more attractive, yet seeing her in her Titan form laying there peacefully in bed proved otherwise. That long curly hair that Amity just wanted to run her fingers through and that soft and comfy fur made her all too happy to make Luz into her own personal pillow.

While she'll always love Luz regardless of her looks, she did have to admit that Luz looked way better like this than she did before. In so many ways, it looked like Luz truly belonged in the Demon Realm now; something Amity could definitely appreciate. She smiled as she kissed Luz on the forehead, which woke her up. 

Luz opened her golden eyes as she looked at Amity with a smile and said "Good morning Blight." Amity replied "Heh, good morning furball." Luz chuckled at that remark. She decided to play along as she said "Heh, furball huh?" Luz didn't care if this form made her the most powerful being of the Demon Realm, she was gonna use her Titan form for seductive purposes now.

"So, I take it you’re liking my new look? You’ve been snuggling beside me all night. I can’t blame you. If only you could have seen me like this fighting Belos, you would have been in disbelief Sweet Potato." Amity smirked and replied "I see that your confidence level has also risen as a result of the new look, furball." 

Luz chuckled and asked "Do you wanna see how confident I can get mi amor?" Amity's face was as red as a tomato by this point, how did she get so lucky to have Luz, a now Half-Titan as her girlfriend? She then said to her "Luz I swear to the Titan if you don't kiss me right now I will EXPLODE!" Luz chucked and said "Well then Ami bear. Go ahead, the will of the Titan demands it." 

Both girls embraced each other for a passionate kiss. They both purred from affection, every time Amity heard Luz let out a purr it sent of rush of satisfaction through her. She started to rub Luz's soft belly which only made her purr even more. Eventually Luz managed to roll Amity over and pin her down on the bed. Amity soon found herself laying on the bed with Luz right over her. Now if she wasn't a blushing mess before, she certainly was now.

"Oh- Oh my Titan..." Amity mumbled. Luz chucked and replied "That's right, I'm your Titan." Amity's cheeks were burning hot. "Luz, how can you be this confident?" She mumbled. Luz smirked and said "You said it yourself that I look hot like this, remember?" Luz then dived down on Amity as she peppered her face with kisses. Amity was finally able to form words as she said "Luz... W- we're going to be late for class." Luz didn't stop her assault of kisses as she said "That can wait, come here."