Chapter 25: Reunion

One week later...

The Boiling Isles, once a peaceful island, but then the Archivists took over everything, now the island was merely a wasteland infested with massive robots created by the Archivists, they hunt down and destroy any witch they see. The witches have now been forced into hiding so they can fight back, but trying to stop the Archivists has not been easy, for their giant castle was huge, and it could be seen all the way from the other side of the island. 

In the woods, several robot stars flew overhead, once they were gone, Luz came out from hiding and shouted "All clear!" The Hex Squad and a few other royal guard soldiers came out of hiding as well. "How much further until we reach Blight Industries?" Asked Gus. Luz looked at him and said "We're almost there." One of the soldiers approached her and said "We might wanna hurry though, if we stay out in the open for too long, the Archivists themselves may locate us." 

Luz nodded and said "I understand that, but we have to retrieve Alador's equipment from Blight Industries if we want to increase our chances of fighting back against the Archivists, we'll try to be as quick as we can." "Well, you're our commander after all." Said one of the soldiers. Luz led them through the woods, she pulled out her palisman and used it to slice against any overgrown plants that got in her way. Eventually the group came across an opening that led to Blight Industries.

"There it is!" Said Hunter. Suddenly, Amity shushed everyone as a few tripods passed by. "Crap, we can't get inside with those things in the way. Gus, we need a distraction." Said Luz. "Say no more." Replied Gus as he drew an illusion spell that created clones of the entire group out in the open, which caught the attention of the tripods, they looked down at the illusions and started chasing them, eventually running out of sight. 

"Now's our chance, go!" Luz shouted. The entire group quickly ran for the building, keeping their eyes out for any sort of machines anywhere. Luz approached the door and punched it open using her super strength. "Ok, get inside and grab the equipment, I'll stand guard." She said. Everyone ran inside to go and grab the supplies. "Alright so what are we looking for exactly?" Asked one of the soldiers. Amity replied "Anything that looks valuable, such as leftover abomination goo, armor for abomination creatures, anything of that kind of stuff."

Hunter quickly pulled out a few bags and handed them to everyone as they quickly began looting. They grabbed as much as they could and did not stop until they filled up their bags. Meanwhile outside, Luz stood guard, holding her palisman tightly, waiting for any machines to show up and attack, so far the coast was clear, for now.

Back inside Blight Industries, the group kept on looting until their bags were finally full. "Ok, my bag's all full, let's get out of here." Said Willow. Everyone nodded as they all made their way out. They met up with Luz as Amity said "We managed to grab everything we could!" Luz nodded and said "Good, let's head back to our hideout now!" Suddenly, several robot flying stars suddenly showed up and began firing at them.

"They found us!! RUN!!!" Shouted Hunter. They all made a run for the woods as Luz shouted "KEEP GOING!!! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!!!" As she turned around to face the attackers "Alright you mechanical freaks, come and get me!!" She shouted.

 They all made a run for the woods as Luz shouted "KEEP GOING!!! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!!!" As she turned around to face the attackers "Alright you mechanical freaks, come and get me!!" She shouted