Chapter 9: A New Normal

Luz Noceda POV:

It's been several weeks since the day the Archivists first attacked us, ever since then, lots has changed. Mainly for me, the entire Boiling Isles now knows that I've become Half-Titan, which has actually made things a whole lot easier now since I no longer have to hide it, I can literally go all day in my Titan form now! Eventually, over time, I actually started to prefer my Titan form over my human form, I felt a lot more open and a lot more like myself that way. Quite surprising to say the least.

Whenever I'm in my Half-Titan form, I feel so much more like a true witch, and being a witch was always my childhood dream, so over time I began to view my Half-Titan form as my true body, my true self, who I really am, not just some badass super form I can transform into. It's kind of like coming out in a metaphorical sense, I used to be human, but my Titan powers have made me feel a lot happier because they made me feel like a true witch, I then realized that I don't think I consider myself human anymore, yes I'm still me, but I feel a lot more like my true self when I'm in my Titan form.

I spoke to my Mom about all of this, telling her that I'm starting to see myself as a Half-Titan now instead of a human, and she was honestly very supportive of it. So to put it simply, I came out as Half-Titan, and I feel a lot happier like this, I feel better this way. I feel like a real witch now like everyone else in the Boiling Isles. What's great about all this is now that I accepted my Titan form as my true body, it has helped me get used to all the weird feelings I had when my Titan powers first returned, like the horns, and all the fur, and my superhuman strength. Getting used to these feelings has only further made my Titan form feel like my true form and who I truly am.

What's also great is that now that I'm a Half-Titan, I can finally eat the food they serve in the Boiling Isles without vomiting right after! No longer do I have to sneak away during lunch to get myself some Earth food! So yeah, my new life as a Half-Titan is great, it feels nice to finally feel like a true witch. And it has made college way more fun. Now do I still create glyphs on paper? Of course I do. Besides, I can't naturally preform a spell unless I know its glyph pattern, so I still make glyphs so I can learn them. But it's great finally being able to feel like a real witch and use magic naturally like everyone else can, I feel more like my true self now thanks to these Titan powers.

3rd person POV:

Luz awoke to a new morning in the Boiling Isles. She stretched her arms out as she let out a yawn, she looked down at her girlfriend Amity who was sleeping right beside her, she smiled as she knew she probably wouldn't have been able to declare herself as Half-Titan if Amity hadn't helped her feel more secure about having this body. She was so grateful to have Amity as her girlfriend.

Luz crawled over Amity and began to stare at her directly in the face waiting for her to wake up, when she finally did, she saw the face of her girlfriend right in front of her, smiling. Amity blushed for a moment before smiling as she said "Heh, good morning babe." She gave Luz a kiss on the lips as she was about to get up, but then Luz said "Ami, we still have time before we have to get started for our first class. Let's just enjoy the time we've got to ourselves for now."

Amity smiled and said "Ok mi amor." She pulled Luz down for another kiss as she gripped her long hair. Luz fell next to her as Amity held her close. She looked at Luz's fur and reluctantly asked "Um... can I uh..." Luz knew what she was asking and replied "Oh you're so cute when you're flustered, of course you can, you have your Titan's permission." Amity smiled as she began to rub Luz's belly, feeling all the soft fur on her stomach, Luz initially gasped from the feeling before letting out a soft sigh as she began to purr from the feeling. "Oh Ami... you're good at that." Amity chuckled and said "You really like that don't you furball? You really have turned into a cat haven't you." Luz only nodded in response.