Chapter 37: Together At Last

Earth....

Luz, currently in her human form arrived at a burial ground as she approached her father's grave, she stared at it silently as she sighed deeply. Suddenly, a car parked behind her as Camila came walking out to find her.

"Oh hey mija, what are you doing here?" She asked. Luz sighed and said "I just... wanted to visit my Dad one last time before the wedding later." Camila nodded as she approached the gravesite next to Luz, they both stared at the grave for a while before Camila said "Your father always knew that one day when you got older, you would accomplish something incredible in your life." Luz nodded and said "Yeah... I just wish he could have been alive to finally see it happen."

Camila wrapped her arm around her daughter as Luz smiled lightly. Camila then asked "So, when's the wedding exactly?" Luz replied "Oh, later today actually, you'll be there right?" Camila smiled and nodded as she said "Of course I will mija." Luz smiled wide as she said "Thanks Mom."

The Boiling Isles....

Today was the big day, Luz Noceda and Amity Blight were finally about to get married together! All of their friends and family were going to be there to watch. Everyone was excited, especially Amity, who dressed herself into the most fanciest dress she could find. She looked at herself in the mirror, observing her dress. "Honestly I think I overdid it really." Said Amity. Emira looked at her and said "What? Nonsense! I think it's perfect."

Amity looked at her and asked "You think?" Emira smiled and nodded as she said "Totally! I just know Luz will love it mittens, now come on, we should head out into the main room so you can wait for Luz." Amity nodded and said "I'll be right there." 

Meanwhile, Luz, now back in her Titan form, was trying on a wedding outfit of her own, she checked herself in the mirror, hoping she made the right choice. Soon, her sister Vee came in to check on her as she asked "Hey Luz, you ready? Because Amity's currently waiting for you up front right now." Luz turned to look at her as she asked "Does this look good on me Vee? Because I'm not sure how this looks." Vee smiled as she said "I think you look great sis, I'm sure Amity will love it."

Luz looked at herself in the mirror again as she mumbled "I just can't believe this is finally happening, I'm actually about to marry Amity Blight!" Vee gave Luz a puzzled look as she asked "What's wrong? You nervous??" Luz silently nodded before saying "A little bit, I've been waiting a long time for this, and now that its happening... it's like completing a whole story arc is the feeling I'm getting right now!" 

Vee smiled and gave Luz a hug as she said "Don't you worry Luz, everything will be fine, I'm so happy for you now that you're finally getting married. Now go on out there and make your family proud." Luz smiled and hugged back as she said "I will Vee." Vee eventually left the room to go sit down with everyone else. Luz took a deep breath as she looked at herself in the mirror, she then said "Alright... let's do this."

Everyone was waiting in the massive room, it was finally time for the wedding to begin, all that needed to happen was for Luz to show up. Suddenly, the door in the back of the room opened as Luz emerged through it, still in her Titan form. Everyone went silent as she passed by them all, she smiled as she looked towards the front to see Amity standing there waiting for her, she was wearing the most prettiest dress she had ever seen Amity wear. 

As Luz passed by everyone, she looked to her left to see all her friends and family sitting in their seats, smiling at her. Luz smiled back as she waved at them, before eventually arriving at the front of the room. Luz stood next to Amity, examining her dress as she whispered "You look gorgeous my love." Amity smiled and whispered "Same goes for you furball."