Chapter 34: The Half-Titan's Last Stand (Part 2)

Luz and Orion flew into the air and blasted towards each other, Orion managed to tackle Luz and slam her against the floor. He then tried to punch her but Luz quickly formed a shield in front of her, barely blocking the punch, she quickly kicked Orion back as she got up and blasted towards Orion, tackling him as they both crashed through the wall, emerging outside of the castle.

They both punched each other as they flew around through the sky at intense speed. Luz wielded her palisman as she formed an electricity glyph on her hand, fusing the magic with Stringbean as she swung her staff around, firing out bolts of lightning out at Orion. Orion flew around at rapid speed as he dodged every bolt that came his way, before pouncing Luz, they both crashed back into the castle as Orion threw Luz against the wall.

She collapsed as Orion sprinted towards her to attack, but Luz drew a spell circle that caused a vine to grow and grab Orion by the leg, he tripped as the vine gripped him and proceeded to swing him around, Luz quickly fled as she formed an invisibility glyph on her hand, she activated it as she vanished into thin air. The vine slammed Orion against the ground repeatedly before he eventually broke loose, he went to attack Luz again but found that she had vanished. 

Orion looked around trying to spot Luz before Luz sprinted towards him still completely invisible as she punched Orion to the floor. Orion slowly got up before being punched against the wall by an invisible force. Orion grunted as he collapsed, he then shouted "Show yourself!!!" As he fired laser eyes all around the room, trying to hit Luz. Luz gasped as the lasers came zooming right over her, causing her to reappear. 

"There you are!!" Orion said with a menacing stare as he sprinted towards Luz to keep attacking her. Luz fired lasers from her eyes at Orion, but Orion simply shielded himself and flew towards Luz at intense speed, before Luz could react, Orion grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. Luz struggled within his grip as Orion attempted to choke her, but then Luz wielded her palisman once again and supercharged it with Titan magic, causing Stringbean to glow bright purple as Luz slammed her staff against Orion, sending him crashing into the wall. Orion let out a frustrated growl as he and Luz continued to fight to the death.

Meanwhile, back in Bonesborough, Steve rode on his motorcycle as he led several soldiers through the battlefield, Vee and Masha tagged along for protection. They fired their way through the battle, shooting at as many robots as they could. They quickly ran down an alleyway through bonesborough as multiple flying stars came soaring overhead. Before they could come out of hiding, a massive tripod passed by, causing all the witches to go deathly silent as it passed by.

"What do we do now? We're trapped." Whispered Vee. Steve looked at her and said "Quiet, let me think of something..." He took one look at his motorcycle and had an idea as he said "Everyone, let's bring the rain on that thing. Try and get its attention, I've got an idea." He got on his motorcycle and drove down to other end of the road as the witches all came out of hiding.

"What's going on?" Asked Masha, Vee shrugged in response. Soon, one of the witches drew a spell circle and shot a fireball at the tripod, causing it to turn around as it fired at them all. "SPREAD OUT!!!" Shouted one of the witches, they all dived for cover as Vee and Masha quickly took cover. "NOW'S YOUR CHANCE STEVE! GO!!" Shouted another witch. Steve smirked as he started driving forward on his motorcycle, driving at top speed.

He came speeding towards the tripod as it caught sight of him and fired lasers towards him. Steve quickly drew a spell circle that caused a ramp made out of ice to form on the ground in front of him. He drove off the ramp as his motorcycle flew right over the tripod, allowing Steve to fire energy beams from his hands directly at its head, causing it to explode.