『Compatibility: Gemini x Capricorn』

Compatibility score overall: 67%

Pros:

- Corresponding views of life
- Matching interests
- Similar relationship goals

Cons:

- Mixed emotions can cause clashes
- Both of their straightforwardness causes issues
- Polar opposites when expressing feelings 

Summary:

The Gemini-and-Capricorn interaction is very productive. As the "I communicate" sign of the zodiac, Gemini is open-minded, curious, and intelligent. Capricorn is the "I produce" sign of the zodiac and is responsible, goal-driven, and practical. A long-term relationship is possible and likely positive. Capricorn likes to lead and accomplish, and having a relationship with a sign that is curious and loves to gather information works quite well.

Love:

When Gemini and Capricorn come together in a compatible love affair, it may be tough for them to remember why they're together at all, as the ways in which they approach the world couldn't be more opposite. If they're operating from a base of love and mutual respect, they'll be able to overcome most obstacles, but they must work hard. Gemini must have the freedom to think outside the bounds; they rely on their quick wits, humour and intellectual prowess to move through life at a fast pace. Capricorn is concerned with advancement and status; they rely on following the rules and finding set, tried-and-true paths to follow toward success, no matter how long it takes. Gemini likes to cut corners; Capricorn likes to be thorough. Thus, the Gemini-Capricorn duo faces challenge as a couple is to learn to maintain a similar pace so they can arrive at the same place at the same time.

Friends:

In terms of friendship compatibility between the Gemini – Capricorn duo, both of them will have to look hard for any shared activities to bond over. Gemini likes fiction while Sagittarius prefers biographies. The Twins want to hear all the gory details while the Archer is only interested in the big picture. Gemini can see many sides of a given issue, while Sagittarius insists there is only one truth. Although these two signs come at life from radically different directions, they can still form a solid friendship. They both love to travel. A shared love of the written word is another bond. In addition, these two are great students. Their friendship is a miniature classroom.