『Compatibility: Gemini x Aquarius』

Compatibility score overall: 96%

Pros:

- Compatible interests
- Great mental connection
- Attract each other significantly

Cons:

- Geminis may lie often
- Both need time to develop emotions
- Lack of compassion and caring

Summary:

The Gemini-and-Aquarius relationship is a positive one since these signs share the same element, air. As the "I communicate" sign of the zodiac, Gemini is open-minded, curious, and intelligent. Aquarius is the "I revolutionize" sign of the zodiac and is social, idealistic, and individualistic. A long-term relationship is very possible. Gemini is in love with ideas, and visionary Aquarius is full of them. Both of these Signs need their independence; they can easily provide this for one another since they understand the need so well. The only trouble that may arise is if Gemini begins to think Aquarius is too stubborn in their thinking, or if Gemini dawdles a bit too much for Aquarius's fast-paced, forward-moving standards. This type of problem isn't likely to cause a major disturbance; in general they work very well together and understand one another on a very deep level.

Love:

Gemini is in love with ideas, and visionary Aquarius is full of them. Both of these Signs need their independence; they can easily provide this for one another since they understand the need so well. In a Gemini-Aquarius love affair, the pair can enjoy a wonderfully stimulating mental connection. Flexibility is something that is advantageous in the Gemini-Aquarius love compatibility. Anything goes for both of them. They can reinvent and experiment with everything. There is no taboo for them. Their flaws and inconsistencies are not even that much of an issue. Furthermore, both always share deep conversations with each other. Almost all of the time, they share the same interests and viewpoints. And to some extent, both even have the same opinions on things, and may even finish each other's sentences. Aquarius and Gemini share an excellent logical rapport with each other.

Friends:

The Gemini-Aquarius duo has an instant affinity for each other. Curious Gemini loves hearing about Aquarius's latest theories. Aloof Aquarius admires Gemini's ability to make friends with people from all walks of life. A successful Gemini-Aquarius friendship compatibility features a strong bond between two people who share a good psychological association with each other. Gemini loves innovative ideas and is attracted to Aquarius' vision. Both partners relish their freedom. Disagreements could occur in their friendship if Aquarius take a dislike to Gemini's frivolous nature, or Gemini feels that Aquarius are too obstinate. Aquarius would try hard to attain their shared ambition, and Gemini would do everything to support them. The partners just need to combine their efforts and direct them to fruitful purposes, and they could accomplish almost anything. Gemini and Aquarius friends love attending parties together, separating once they arrive and then coming together to exchange notes afterwards. At times, the Twins will groan about the Water Bearer's stubborn attitude. At others, Aquarius will sigh impatiently over Gemini's inability to follow through with promises. In the end, they'll set these criticisms aside and enjoy each other's company.