『Compatibility: Leo x Aquarius』

Compatibility score overall: 70%

Pros:

- Personal magnetism
- Down-to-earth qualities
- Strong intellectual bond

Cons:

- Stubborn traits can make relationship awry
- Opposing values
- Both can be superficial

Summary:

The Leo-and-Aquarius relationship is very important since these signs oppose one another, attempting to find balance by being in a relationship together. As the "I perform" sign of the zodiac, Leo is competitive, playful, and confident. Aquarius is the "I revolutionize" sign of the zodiac and is social, idealistic, and individualistic. This partnership is energetic and unstoppable, and although occasional competitions may occur, there is never a dull moment for these two. Their Signs are congenial and have a good relationship. Both tend to be idealistic and highly motivated. Both are attracted to all things novel, and are thrill-seekers; they may even occasionally turn life into a giant game of Truth or Dare. A long-term relationship is very likely. Leo can help Aquarius express his or her unique talent for the community and Aquarius can help Leo find where it belongs, and where his or her talent will be most appreciated.

Love:

Leo and Aquarius love matches embody the amalgamation of Leo's creativity and Aquarius' foresight. Leo, who is energetic, dynamic and zealous, adds flavour to Aquarius' determination, poise and sophistication. A Leo and Aquarius couple is pretty much unstoppable as they can get through any problem using their strengths. They have a strong connection between them and even though their relationship is congenial, they have moments of competitiveness due to their inherent individual competitive nature. The best thing about a Leo-Aquarius love match is that they manage to make even the dullest moments fun when they are together. Leo and Aquarius love compatibility can be considered as one of the best among the zodiacs. Leo's dignity and zeal charm Aquarius while Aquarius' individualism and prudence are admired by Leo. Aquarius' attraction to Leo can be likened to moths being drawn to light. While Aquarius is mesmerized by glamorous things, Leo acts as glamour itself. This makes Leo and Aquarius love extremely strong. Leos can be a handful for Aquarius at times and the latter can be too erratic for Leo as well. However, they will have mutual respect and despite their interdependence in their romantic life, they will have separate independent lives as well, which is crucial for Leos as well Aquarians.

Friends:

Leo and Aquarius friendship compatibility can be considered as adequate, considering that they have the potential to help each other grow and bring different but compatible traits to the table when they get together. Leo is ruled by the Sun, while Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the god of the sky. Aquarius tends to be slightly eccentric by nature while Leo is extremely flamboyant and passionate. Both signs are deemed equally interesting by each other which helps Leo and Aquarius friends to establish a ground for their friendship from the get-go. Both signs are also equally intelligent which, coupled with their ambitious nature can help them touch the skies. However, both these signs are fixed signs, which is reflected in their adamant personality. Once they put a mind into something, it is unusual for them to back down. When two fixed signs come together, it is not unlikely for problems to occur at times. Nevertheless, Leo and Aquarius breeze through their differences by following their differing interests individually. It is highly unlikely that they force each other into doing what the other wants. When they find a similar interest again, and they will find one, owing to their multitude of interests, they get back together and work in it with the same zeal and creative outlook.