『Compatibility: Leo x Capricorn』

Compatibility score overall: 38%

Pros:

- Supportive companionship
- Exceptionally loyal
- Sympathizes with one another

Cons:

- Work differently towards what they want
- Leo can be offensive at times
- Colliding worldviews

Summary:

The Leo-and-Capricorn interaction can be challenging since these signs are inconjunct, or "incongruent". Fire and Earth struggle to mix well. As the "I perform" sign of the zodiac, Leo is competitive, playful, and confident. Capricorn is the "I produce" sign of the zodiac and is responsible, goal-driven, and practical. A long-term relationship is more difficult to sustain without additional help from the rest of the charts. Capricorn likes to lead and accomplish, and so does Leo, but they have vastly different styles and motivations.

Love:

The most wonderful thing about a Leo and Capricorn relationship is that they have immense love for each other when they get together. The only reason Leo and Cancer get together is because of their overflowing love for one another. The worst thing about a Leo and Scorpio couple is that this love works against their relationship. And before you get confused, let us explain how this happens. The elements of Leo and Capricorn are fire and earth respectively. It is common knowledge that fires blaze suddenly and burns everything around, metaphorically and literally. On the other hand, earth characterizes composure. They take their time to build things up which is completely the opposite of what Leos do and how they are. In a Leo-Scorpio love match, Leo's love is expressed in their emotions which like to engulf their partners suddenly. They expect their partners to succumb to this power. However, Scorpio can't have this. They are quick to neutralize Leo's emotional outbursts of love by slowing things down as soon as Leo fires them up. This can lead to extremely unsatisfying relationships in a Leo and Scorpio love life, despite all the love for each other.

Friends:

Leo is ruled by Sun and is the embodiment of ego and self-worth. They can bring warmth and light into the lives of their loved ones through their fiery passion. A Leo radiates energy and enthusiasm which can make the people near them enthusiastic as well. Capricorn on the other hand is ruled by Saturn which is responsible for accountability and hard work. In a Leo-Capricorn friendship, both signs can learn from the diversity of each other while also being relatable to each other due to their common quality of leadership. Sun and Saturn which represents life and tenacity respectively, can be extremely compatible with each other if they choose to pay close attention to each other making Leo and Capricorn friends better when they are together. Leo and Capricorn friendship compatibility can be considered as decent. For a Leo, freedom is crucial to living their life to the fullest and while Capricorn can go along with it, what they seek in their lives is a steady income and professional stability. A Leo-Capricorn love match, as well as a Leo-Capricorn friendship, represents a balance between romanticism and pragmatism. This makes their friendship reassuring as well as fun. Conflicts can occur between them but if they can get past that, this friendship can benefit both of them.