『Compatibility: Virgo x Capricorn』

Compatibility score overall: 95%

Pros:

- Works towards their future development
- Can solve disagreements together with reason
- Cares for each other's wishes

Cons:

- Are self-sustainable and can sometimes neglect each other
- Highly critical in most situations
- Stubborn when it comes to ambitions

Summary:

The Virgo-and-Capricorn interaction can be one of the best, which is often the case when earth signs mix. Virgo is the "I serve" sign of the zodiac, and is diligent, methodical, and perfectionist. Capricorn is the "I produce" sign of the zodiac and is responsible, goal-driven, and practical. Both signs are highly rational, and both expect a lot of themselves and others. Virgo adores Capricorn's dedication and intensity, while Capricorn admires Virgo's intuition and attention to detail. Together they form a solid union based firmly in reality. This relationship has a strong foundation that is based on material security and a realistic approach to life in general. These Signs don't let their emotions or impulses take over and you can count on both. Virgo can help Capricorn to relax a little and appreciate all they have worked to attain. Capricorn can help Virgo achieve goals and makes dreams a reality through initiation. They live a very comfortable life together. A long-term relationship is very possible and highly likely. In essence, this match is the ideal manager/employee dynamic, with Capricorn leading and Virgo following.

Love:

Virgo and Capricorn love compatibility is one of the best in the entire zodiac. Both these signs are earth signs which increases their affinity towards each other by a considerable amount. A Virgo and Capricorn couple is the amalgamation of two extremely intelligent and conscientious individuals who are brilliant in their own ways. These two represent a steady and rational relationship that is envied by the people around them. Virgo and Capricorn love lives are incredibly success-oriented as well. Both these signs are known for their tenacity who never rests until they are done with their work. Virgo is ruled by the planet Mercury, this makes them extraordinarily immaculate in their work who strives for nothing but perfection. Mercury is also the god of messenger and therefore Virgos rarely have difficulties in communicating their feelings to their partners. Capricorn, on the other hand, is ruled by the planet Saturn which represents maturity and growth. When these two signs come together in a Virgo-Capricorn love match, they live their lives with pragmatism and vigour. The reason why Virgo and Capricorn compatibility is so good is primarily because Virgos can appreciate the intensity and dedication of the Capricorn while the latter adores the former's intuitive nature and attention to detail.

Friends:

The Mercurian Virgo is known for its pragmatism and communication skills. Mercury, being the messenger god, blesses Virgo with all the resources it has in its hands. The goat Capricorn, on the other hand, is extremely diligent and meticulous in their work. This makes Virgo and Capricorn friendship compatibility incredibly good and beneficial for each other. In a Virgo-Capricorn friendship, Virgo brings virtuosity and offers realistic ideas while Capricorn takes charge of their work and pushes them to achieve their goals. They will bring discipline to their lives. Such symbiotic relationship and their ability to bring out the best versions of themselves is what makes Virgo and Capricorn friends extremely devoted. Virgos are also good at adaptability. Being a mutable sign, they can adjust themselves to most situations and with most people, especially if the other person is disciplined. Fortunately, Capricorn has a knack for discipline. They can also fit themselves into most relationships, friendly or romantic, given that they feel they have something to contribute to the relationship. Both signs are also perfectly capable of being patient and allowing the other person to take their time to adjust their thoughts during debates. In a Virgo-Capricorn friendship, Capricorns' conscientiousness allows them to be the initiator of projects while Virgo's meticulousness allows them to take over later.