『Compatibility: Gemini x Gemini』

Compatibility score overall: 72%

Pros:

- Everlasting bond
- Highly intellectual
- Keeps each other in a happy mood

Cons:

- Sometimes can be unserious
- Superficial
- Restless personalities

Summary:

The Gemini-and-Gemini interaction is dynamic and exciting. As the "I communicate" sign of the zodiac, these individuals love to interact with everyone. A long-term relationship might prove difficult if there are no other stabilizing energies in at least one of their charts. If not, then another person can come into their lives and help anchor them better than what they would find with someone who shares the same sign. Overall, this can be a fun and entertaining relationship.

Love:

When two Geminis partner off, it really is like four people coming together (Gemini is represented by the Twins). Gemini is all about freedom and variety of expression, and two Geminis together will enjoy this to the fullest. Others enjoy two Geminis as a couple as well — they're sure to be the life of every party with their sharp wit and well-honed entertainment routine. If they can avoid competition and cooperate instead, their love relationship can be extremely happy and mutually satisfying. The way in which their romantic similarities align, without rubbing off against each other is what makes the Gemini-Gemini love compatibility so successful. Gemini-Gemini couples in love are whirls of activity, playful, and nervous.

Friends:

The biggest advantage of a Gemini-Gemini friendship is that they have a lot of chances of becoming best friends. They have a knack for spotting each other from across a crowded room. Both the people are of social nature and would end up being the centre of the attention at parties with their antics. That is why they enjoy the company of other Twins. Masters of trivia, these two friends swap facts and anecdotes the way kids trade baseball cards. When these two get bored of one another, they'll easily part ways but then come together later, when they have more stories to share. There is always so much complementarity in this duo Gemini friendship that there is no space for jealousy in this bond.