『Compatibility: Taurus x Gemini』

Compatibility score overall: 41%

Pros:

- Incredibly united
- Communication and intellect
- Both mature

Cons:

- Hard to get along personality-wise
- Don't have a lot in common

Summary:

The Taurus-and-Gemini interaction takes work, not flowing easily. As the "I establish" sign of the zodiac, Taurus prefers well-worn paths, plodding along, and playing it safe. Gemini is the "I communicate" sign of the zodiac and is open-minded, curious, and intelligent. A long-term relationship (outside parent/child) may happen, but it will take effort since Gemini can struggle to stay on task and Taurus can struggle to explore new ideas.

Love:

When Taurus and Gemini come together in a love affair, they must both take the time to learn what the dynamics of the relationship are and how they can best get along. This is because, when it comes to matters of the heart, they both have their own unique preferences on how to express them. The sign of the bull is more grounded and prefers to express its affection in the form of physical acts whereas, Gemini being an air sign, lives out its love life with a more abstract concept of romance. Taurus may want too much for Gemini's taste early in the relationship, but Gemini can become dependable and steady — Taurus must simply be patient. These differences in Gemini-Taurus love compatibility could lead to a bit of misunderstanding and would require quite a lot of emotional management to make the Gemini-Taurus relationship a success.

Friends:

Taurus is a very practical creature and has a different approach to live as compared to the whimsical Gemini. This could bode ill for Gemini-Taurus friendship compatibility. Taurus doesn't like to take risks, while Gemini loves exploring new horizons. The Bull craves security, while the Twins yearn for variety. Therefore, when a bond of friendship between these two signs does blossom, it is usually centred around some mutual interests. However, both these signs harbour an immense passion for their hobbies and so the Gemini-Taurus friendship will glow when they undertake similar tasks with respect to these common hobbies. When they are in this phase, Taurus appreciates Gemini's brilliant insights, while Gemini admires Taurus' great taste.