『Compatibility: Leo x Pisces』

Compatibility score overall: 41%

Pros:

- Instinctual attraction
- Both are passionate and bond well
- Both are receptive to each others' qualities

Cons:

- Both need a lot of compromise and attention
- Can become demanding and irritating
- Pisces are oblivious to Leo's needs

Summary:

The Leo-and-Pisces interaction can be challenging, but not as difficult as the Leo/Cancer or Leo/Scorpio combinations. As the "I perform" sign of the zodiac, Leo is competitive, playful, and confident. Pisces is the "I dream" sign of the zodiac and is intuitive, visionary, and imaginative. Leo is a strong and assertive Sign, being free to do what they want and taking command of their surroundings. Pisces is quieter and more reserved and introspective. In many ways the two are polar opposites, yet both are dreamers at heart. When they care for one another, they each fill the other's voids and have a caring, mutually beneficial relationship. A long-term relationship is possible, mainly because it involves a fixed sign (Leo) and a mutable sign (Pisces).

Love:

Leo and Pisces love compatibility can be quite ambiguous. While both signs adore the novelty that they bring into each other's lives, they also can't stand each other's affability when it comes to speaking their minds out during bitter moments of their relationship. They are also distinctly dissimilar which adds to the incongruity between them. Leo, with their fire element, is free-spirited and assertive and likes to take command of their surroundings. With water as their element, Pisces on the other hand is considerably reserved, quiet and introspective. Their vivid differences attract one another but Leo-Pisces love matches often end up finding each other mundane after spending some time with each other. Leo and Pisces compatibility is also dependent on the fact that they are both dreamers who can fill the voids that they may carry. Further, in a Leo and Pisces love life, the former can end up acting like a guardian to the quiet Pisces. Although this isn't necessarily bad, it can rile up Pisces as they do not like to be considered weak. The worse thing is, despite their displeasure, Pisces might choose to not speak up which only increases the chances for things to get worse in the future. Contradictorily, Pisces also tends to give themselves to their partner completely. When that happens, the Leo-Pisces relationship will be something to cherish.

Friends:

Leo and Pisces are ruled by the Sun and Neptune respectively. While the Sun represents warmth and passion, Neptune represents deceit and mistrust. Leo is also a fixed sign who has the traits of a king and often brings deceit to its eventual demise. Leo and Pisces friendship compatibility is therefore unimpressive when it comes to the trust that these signs carry for each other. Both signs might seem dishonest to each other at times which is not necessarily the truth. Nevertheless, the mistrust is enough to kill the hopes of a Leo-Pisces friendship. Neptune is also about dreams and illusions. Pisces are individuals who like to live in dreams rather than confront bitter reality. This is something that Leos can't stand. Pisces, on the other hand, dislikes Leo's conceited behaviour. Further, Pisces, although quite agreeable and likes to do almost anything to be likeable, hates working under a boss. Unfortunately, Leos love to boss people around and considers themselves as the leader in any relationship. Leo and Pisces friends, therefore, get apart from each other and Leo-Pisces love matches eventually fall out of love for each other. The only salvation that they have in their friendship, perhaps, is their willingness to do good for the world and society.