『Compatibility: Leo x Virgo』

Compatibility score overall: 38%

Pros:

- Mutual enthusiasm
- Thrives for communication
- Polar personalities

Cons:

- Contrast in their interests
- Virgo has a hard time trusting
- Overall bad chemistry

Summary:

The Leo-and-Virgo interaction is one of the more challenging combinations for a personal relationship and one of the best for a business relationship. As the "I perform" sign of the zodiac, Leo is competitive, playful, and confident. Virgo is the "I serve" sign of the zodiac, and is diligent, methodical, and perfectionist. A long-term relationship is not likely. These energies sit "side-by-side", which means they really do see the world from two very different perspectives. This is a relationship that evolves over time, each partner gradually understanding and appreciating the other. Leo is extroverted, dominant, and charismatic, and often has a short fuse. Virgo is studious and withdrawn, possessed of more versatility than Leo. Although there are differences, they make a wonderful love match when each partner warms up to the other's unfamiliar style.

Love:

Generally, Leo and Virgo do not go very well in terms of building a relationship. When it comes to Leo and Virgo compatibility, the fire sign Leo is too proud and often conceited for the likes of the earthy Virgo. On the flip side, the romantic Virgo might be too wishy-washy for the taste of the passionate Leo. At the outset, Leo and Virgo will inevitably struggle in finding a common ground. This relationship evolves gradually as the partners become understanding and appreciating. Leo is extroverted, dominant, and charismatic, and sometimes features, what can be considered a short fuse. Virgo is studious and withdrawn and possesses more versatility than Leo. Although there are differences, Leo and Virgo couple creates an exquisite marriage when each partner warms up to the other's unfamiliar style. At times, Leo could seem tyrannical, and Virgo could seem too judgmental. But once they stop looking solely at one another's flaws and start to get one another's positive attributes, they'll discover an attraction.

Friends:

When it comes to friendship, Leo and Virgo can be great assets to each other. Leo often radiates confidence which is something that the insecure Virgo can feed off of. On the other hand, Leo often lacks order and stability which the Virgo can offer. Virgo also offers intellectual prowess to the arrogant Leo which can be tremendous in bringing Leo to the right track. Leo offers fun and spontaneity that's often missing in Virgo's life. Virgo teaches Leo patience and enables him/her to set their intellect in order. However, Leo and Virgo friends might repel each other at times. This often happens when Leo's overbearing nature of constantly wanting to be in the spotlight disrupts Virgo's haven when it is absolutely necessary for Virgo. Leo and Virgo friendship compatibility, therefore, boils down to Leo's ability to control his/her enthusiasm and be wary of the surrounding.