『Compatibility: Virgo x Scorpio』

Compatibility score overall: 88%

Pros:

- Strong emotional understanding
- Good communicational power
- Can enhance each other's skills

Cons:

- May get selfish in certain scenarios
- Thirst for intellectual conversation
- Sometimes can be too silent

Summary:

The Virgo-and-Scorpio interaction is one of the more interesting mixes. Virgo is the "I serve" sign of the zodiac, and is diligent, methodical, and perfectionist. Scorpio is the "I transform" sign of the zodiac, and is intense, powerful, and a change agent. Their placement gives the relationship an intense karmic bond. The Virgo-Scorpio couple is loyal and deep, with very strong ties. Usually, this couple will stay away from crowds; they aren't too inclined to go to parties or dances, but alone they can form a very fulfilling union. A long-term relationship is possible thanks to the fixed nature of Scorpio and the adaptable nature of Virgo. However, this combination can be a little dull for the intense Scorpio, which is why it gets more of a charge out of a Capricorn or Taurus match when it comes to the earth signs.

Love:

One can say that when Virgo and Scorpio come together in a Virgo-Scorpio love match, the universe starts to pay close attention. Virgo and Scorpio are earth and water signs respectively. They can both oppose and complement each other simultaneously. The Virgo and Scorpio compatibility might not seem to be strong at first glance. However, they both value loyalty and mutual respect which is the key element in a Virgo and Scorpio couple. Virgo, being ruled by Mercury, is a conscientious individual who values order and perfection. On the other hand, the Mars-ruled Scorpio has a passion which blossoms in a Virgo and Scorpio love match. Both of these are also intellectually sound signs which is why they will enjoy their conversations but, it is also possible that they might end up in a loop where they point out each other's faults all the time.

Friends:

We sincerely believe that Virgo and Scorpio friends can battle out every storm that comes their way. The reason behind our conviction is that these two signs share almost all the intrinsic qualities which are crucial for a successful friendship. Virgo is an earth sign who is attentive and likes to lend their ear when their loved ones need them. While Scorpio is a water sign who likes to explore and therefore bring new things to their friendship. Further, Virgo-Scorpio friendship thrives because they both seek a deep understanding in partnerships. Their mutual need for emotional security is what makes them extremely loyal to one another in the long run, making them very dependable. Virgo and Scorpio friendship compatibility is extremely strong because one offers pragmatism and the other devotion.