『Compatibility: Virgo x Virgo』

Compatibility score overall: 76%

Pros:

- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of each other's needs
- Can easily come to common ground

Cons:

- Highly critical mindsets and overthinking leads to arguments
- The relationship can struggle on the sexual side
- Looks too much on the realistic side

Summary:

The Virgo-and-Virgo interaction is one of the more natural and flowing of the same sign combinations. Virgo is the "I serve" sign of the zodiac, and is diligent, methodical, and perfectionist. Both will have practical natures that find ways to work together and make the relationship function in positive and helpful ways. The merging of two incredibly practical, industrious sorts such as these creates an incredibly devoted and doting couple although public displays of affection will be rare. Though their shared perfectionism and skepticism could lead to conflict, the level-headed Virgo duo will quickly resolve any disputes and move on to more pleasant times. This relationship may not be a burning, intense dynamic, but it can go the distance thanks to its appreciation for the mundane and doing what is necessary without fuss or fanfare.

Love:

In a Virgo and Virgo couple, the partners are likely to assemble their lives in stunning conjunction. Virgos can be very pragmatic and industrious which is why when they come together, they are able to devote themselves to each other perfectly. People might rarely see Virgo and Virgo love as clingy and obsessed with each other but when the curtains fall, they can be quite doting. The Virgo and Virgo compatibility is further affected by their scepticism and perfectionist nature which can create some conflict between the two. However, their pragmaticism will quickly enable them to resolve those. The Virgo-Virgo love relationship is perfectly capable of being good parents as they can set an example for how parents should be. Being the responsible creatures as they are, they can schedule their day and work to achieve their daily goals without breaking a sweat. It is not an exaggeration to say that a Virgo and Virgo couple is one of the best hands that you can get.

Friends:

In a Virgo-Virgo friendship, there can be a lot of competition. They like to have the best things around them which is why they will push the people near them to their best versions. This can be an extremely important feature among Virgo and Virgo friends. They never settle for anything other than the best. They are also extremely cautious. Even then the Virgo and Virgo friendship compatibility is always excellent because they often take the initiative to find out the best actions not only for themselves but also for their family and friends. The giving nature of a Virgo bodes extremely well for Virgo and Virgo love as well. Couples can be excellent friends as well. When both Virgos often readily sacrifice themselves for the betterment of the other, conflict rarely occurs. They are more concerned about their connection than their pride. Virgos are also almost always true to their words which make them incredibly reliable as well.