I See Red

Sunday is the day of the week where it is labor-free and the ideal time to unwind for every folk in the world. Jennie thinks it's the perfect opportunity to go on a simple date with her precious Lisa.

"M-mistress, don't you think my shirt is a bit...unsuitable for a walk in the park date?" Lisa says as she inspects herself on the body mirror and fumbles with the fabric of the shirt Jennie picked out for her to wear out in the public's eye.

"I don't see anything wrong with your sleeveless undershirt, sweets. Since we are going out, every being must know my beautiful property, right?" Jennie traces the evident bite marks and scratches labeled over Lisa's neck to her shoulders, still appearing red and purple from one of their previous activities.

"Do not question me, dear. I know what's best for you."

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry."

"I forgive you." Jennie puts on her black high heels that compliments her sunhat and dress that shares the same color. On Lisa's denim pants, Jennie gently pats around the material's crotch area. Her pink lips curves to a soft and pleased smile as she does so.

"Good. You are wearing your cage. We are ready to go now."

As the pair goes outside, the dominate woman immediately links their arms together firmly. The first sign and warning for everyone to be conscious. With anything that involves her territory, the woman will not hesitate to use all her of power to claim and display what's rightfully hers.

After all, she did purchase Lisa.

That special event is forever tattooed in Jennie's memory. As if it was yesterday, how she saw the tall figure on her knees vulnerably bare on stage. A thin layer of sweat decorated her tanned skin and how a heavy and intoxicating blissfully filled up her lungs that it made her feel her head was high in the clouds. Her cherry lips, Jennie wanted to passionately tug and bite on them with her teeth and then moistened it using the tip of her tongue afterwards. The yearning of intimacy was whirling hot and it awoken the feral animal within her for the first time, particularly the part between her legs. Everything about the black-haired woman quickly became an extraordinary obsession to Jennie at first sight. That will be mine, she thought. For a high price certainly.

Standing next to a black Porsche Panamera, is Jennie's driver and bodyguard, Jongin. He swiftly adjusts his posture and opens the backseat car door for the pair.

"Ma'am," He greets and to which the woman's respond is her usual small nod.

"Take us to the park," she speaks while wearing her signature Chanel square sunglasses to complete her voguish attire.

"Right away, ma'am."

(((

"What do you want want, hon?" the brunette asks.

Lisa gulps and takes a peek at the abundant contrasting colors and flavors of ice cream through the freezer's glass. All with names she had never heard of.

"I-I'll have what you are having, mistress," says Lisa.

"Oh, ok then. Two milk ice cream cones." Jennie extends her index and middle finger to the employee, who is an elder man. His concerned, maybe sad, eyes shifts to the black haired woman from time to time as he prepares the order, but chooses to not say anything.

After paying, the pair sits down on a bench. Lisa obverses that there are other mistresses, like hers, bonding appropriately with their slaves in the park as well. Each slave displays a variation of vibes, some appear to be content and ecstatic in the arms of their doms, while others look the total opposite. Is it anxiety that they are undergoing? Discomfort? Unhappiness? Lisa could only shake her head in pity as she wonders.