That's suspicious, that's weird (2)

It was 8 o'clock in the evening. Five girls were scattering around the living room, preparing the table with snacks and drinks. That's because tonight wasn't any ordinary night. It's not a movie that they'll be watching, but a particular concert.

A Sinful Saints concert.

And it would be live in a couple of minutes.

"Girls, it's starting!" Solar called out. The members hastened towards the couch and sat down.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Make space, bitch!" Nayeon tapped on Jennie's shoulder who was sitting on the middle of the couch.

"Nuh-uh, bitch. My spot is on the center," Jennie said firmly, her bottom lip sticking out.

"Ugh, okay then." Nayeon gave in, plopping besides the brunette.

"Lisa ain't going nowhere, Unnie," Rosé stated to Jennie in a sarcastic tone.

"I know, but I will need the best view and that is this spot," she replied with a wide smile, her fluffy cheeks puffing up.

Unfortunately, the girls' busy schedule didn't permit them to purchase tickets but they have found a way to watch the concert without paying—introducing the power of illegal streaming sites!

The concert began with the group performing as a whole, then the solo performances of each member.

Seulgi was first to perform, followed by Jeongyeon and Moonbyul.

Solar and Nayeon (s)creamed for their biases, beating up pillows and moving nonstop, meanwhile Irene was quietly clapping her hands with a joyful smile on her face.

It was not known who will proceed after but the second the music started playing, Jennie already knew.

Lisa walked out in all her glory, dressed in cargo pants, a tailored vest, and big chunky boots.

Jennie zeroed in on the Thai's singing and dancing. Not letting her gaze drift away from the screen or even opened her mouth to talk. She just observed.

Cuz you know, take your clothes off
I got you goin' crazy
I need you on the daily
Let's go down now, oh baby (Yeah)
I just wanna know your favorite position, favorite position
Put your legs up
And we're switchin' positions
Favorite position, favorite position
First we in the bed, now we in the kitchen
Favorite position, favorite position
I just wanna know your favorite position, favorite position

"This song is what a womanizer or heartbreaker would sing. Are you sure this is your pick, Jen?" Nayeon taunted the brunette who's busy feasting upon the four course meal displayed.

"Yeah, I don't know, Jennie. Lisa is emitting player vibesssss." Rosé remarked, prolonging the last word of her sentence in a singing voice. "It's a red flag."

"She's a red flag," Nayeon corrected.

"Red flag," Irene nodded.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds before Solar spoke.

"Do you guys think there's a muse behind this song?" She asked, causing all heads to turn towards her.

"It's me. Obviously." Jennie replied as fast as flash. With a hubristic smirk, she dramatically flipped her long, brown hair to the side, swatting Nayeon at the face.

Yeah, just lay your ass on the bed
I get you biting your lip
And you're holding your breath while I give you the head
I got your legs shaking
Body scratching me up
That's cause I'm beating it up
Til am we're making love