Ragmatical

Sexy, full-of-rizz, alpha female prostitute, Lisa, keeps a notebook of her experiences with her clients or "owners". Lisa has met different women from different parts of the world, but only two left marks in the Thai's mind.
~~~

Roseanne Park

Age: 30 years old
Location: Australia
Duration of ownership: 4 months

Traits:

- Client was sweet-tempered and soft-spoken.

- Client loved giving and receiving any form physical touch.

- Client was gentle and caring but loved to inflict spanking that ache, nonetheless, client does the best aftercare.

- Client would sing me to sleep after intercourse.

Out of the many women who has owned me, Ms. Park was the nicest woman to me so far. I don't quite understand how a woman like her is alone and unwanted. I still remember how our goodbye kiss felt sad, how I felt 'guilty' for parting ways despite this merely being my job.

Overall rating: 4.5/5

Would offer services again in the future:
Yes
Unsure
No

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

Jennie Kim

Age: 32 years old
Location: South Korea
Duration of ownership: 4 months

Traits:

- Client was often quiet and didn't engage much in oral communication.

- Client was always calm and collected but had the most dangerous outbursts if provoked.

- Client was aggressive and rough during sex (e.g. biting, scratching, choking, etc.).

Intercourse with Ms. Kim is painful. I partially don't enjoy it at all. Her marks would leave me in a temporary state of soreness and pain. I'm not much of a screamer in bed but that bite on my ear genuinely put me through a crisis because I thought Ms. Kim took my hearing away.

- Client is materialistic and frequently bought luxury brands.

Ms. Kim is not at all arrogant and greedy. In fact, she has given me what felt like a collection of Rolex watches when she saw that I don't own a wrist watch.

Overall rating: 3/5

Would offer services again in the future:
Yes
Unsure
No

END