Being Dumb And Bored

It was lunch period in the university. When most people would be at the food court eating, three friends were at the school library doing an entirely different activity. Three friends were huddling together in front of a computer. One was clicking on the mouse while the other two watched and made remarks here and there.

"How about this one?" Lisa asked as she clicked one of many pictures she has of herself in her USB file drive. It was a candid picture of Lisa taken in a cinema. Her jet bangs are pushed to the sides and her curving mouth stained orange from eating Doritos. A little detail is a silver spiral piercing on her lips.

"I look hot here."

"Yeah, while watching Minions," Ten said, bursting out in laughter from his own joke while Minnie quietly giggled and shortly moved on.

"Shh!"

"Shut the fuck up, bruh," Lisa murmurs, visibly annoyed. "Okay, last one. What should be my bio?" she asks in a lower tone.

"Uhm, it must be creative, unique, eye-catching—something that can show your interesting personality, but most importantly, gives a great first impression..." Minnie's words trailed off as she thinks to herself.

Ten leaned towards the keyboard. "I gotchu, fam," he said, typing in a swift yet concentrated pace.

Lalisa, 23
📍Buriram, Thailand
If u cool w broke college students, hit me up or watever

"That won't do—"

"I like this one," After confirming her profile, Lisa went straight to scanning the women on the site. Neither of the three friends have used a dating app before, so Lisa decided to try it for solely the fun of it, not for love or anything else.

And maybe play a small prank.

"Who is that fine babe—HOLY SHIT SHE'S 35!!"

"Shh!"

"Lemme see!" Minnie whispered, her and Ten nudging closer to Lisa.

Jennie, 35
📍Seoul, South Korea
Business woman.
Looking for love.
Lonely.

"Wow. Literally the realest bio I've ever read," Ten remarked. The three friends quietly snickered.

The woman's profile includes a picture of her standing in front of a high-rise building and wearing a lady suit with heels. She rather looks scary from the sunglasses that are covering her eyes and the frown she has on her face.

"Wow. Looks like you had just hit a jackpot. A rich, Korean milf...," Minnie said. "You should prank her," she added. Lisa pressed on a few keys before hitting enter.

hi<

"Damn. It's probably gonna take hours until she responds," Lisa said as she reclined into her seat. But not longer than five minutes, a message appeared.

Jennie
>Hello. 🖤

"Quick! Ask for her credit card info!" Ten laughed.

"No no, I got a better idea," Lisa said with a malicious smirk as she typed on the keyboard.

do you know what's amup backwards?<

Jennie
>Puma?

PUMA BALLS IN YO MOUTH RAHHHHHHH<

The three friends covered their mouths and noses, desperately trying to suppress their laughter.

"Block her! Block her!" Ten uttered between struggling breaths and snorts. Right when Lisa was about to, Jennie replied.

Jennie
>Hahaha. You're so funny, darling xx

"Ew. She laughs in lowercase," Ten said in a sassy voice.

"You know what else is lowercase? Your height."

"Choke on a dick, Lisa."

"No thanks, bro. I'd rather suffocate on some tiddies."

Minnie hit Lisa's arm to get her attention. "Shut up both of you. Look, Jennie sent another message," she informed as she pointed at the screen.

Jennie
>No words can truely describe how gorgeous you are, love.

damn just say im hot bruh<

Jennie
> You're very hot, baby🖤

>Can you tell me about yourself? xx

"You two are still on the texting stage yet she's already calling you like a wife." Minnie shook her head in disbelief, starting to feel a bit guilty. "This woman must be really lonely, guys. We should stop messing with her."

"Oh come on, don't feel bad now. One last joke, then I'll block her for real."

my pronouns are she/it<

Jennie
>It? 😅

IT DEEZ NUTS RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH<

The three friends erupted in wheezes and chuckles again—softly hitting the table and producing tears. After their laughter slowly faded and died, Lisa blocked the woman, preventing the latter from further messaging her on the site.

"Man. I still wish you asked for her credit card info," Ten pouted.

END