Enable You/Sick Fuck!

*violence/gore, dub-con/non-con
~~~

Jennie panted greatly. She took huge gulps of the moist, warm air—deeply, no, greedily inhaling it into her system in search of some relief. Her heat, this fucking heat, was driving her insane. This had to be the strongest and cruelest one yet.

Barely functioning as a rational being, Jennie has completely wondered off into the forest—farther away from her village where her duty as queen was abandoned.

The omega knew beforehand her disappearance would cause mayhem and worry to her people but desire quickly outweigh that circumstance. Jennie was nowhere near her mind. All instincts were let loose out of the cage, exposed and ready to put into use.

It was in the middle of the afternoon. Almost sunset, and yet, no mate.

Sweat was building up and starting to fade away the paint on her body that displayed her village status. Jennie felt resentment and anger towards herself. In desperate need, the omega searched harder, now running with the wind on her hands and feet in determination. Flocks of birds flew as she passed by.

With no care whatsoever, Jennie ran wherever she could reach, blindly following what her gut was telling her to do. Her inner omega wouldn't stop whining to go faster. Jennie let out a growl. Her limbs were now sore and beet red, but despite that, the yearning for a mate was still strong. In fact, the running has made it stronger than ever.

Jennie huffed. Her throat was dry as a desert. Slowing down her footsteps, Jennie followed the sound of water nearby.

As she came closer, her nose picked up a strange, new smell. And it smelt good. The omega took lungfuls of the air, afraid that that sweet, thick honey scent would soon flee or die out. It was an alpha. In an instant, Jennie crouched down behind the bushes, her chin, inches from the ground—the hairs at the back of her neck stood up as every five senses heightened.

Jennie's eyes pierced through the leaves and branches as the omega frantically pried to hunt for the owner of such mellow aroma. Then finally, she saw her.

There, by the waterfall, was a female alpha. A woven basket was wrapped around her arm, which carried a variety of natural ingredients. The alpha's back and shoulders were turned toward the omega—visibly broad and robust from afar. Streaks of white paint were drawn her toned arms and back. Jennie knew those strokes. The alpha must be one of the healers of her village.

Jennie impulsively clenched her fists, fingers digging deeper into the dirt. Her eyes locked on her mate. It's now or never.

She will claim and be claimed on this day and forward.

Then, with no hesitation or care, the omega bolted. The alpha perked at the footsteps coming swiftly at her and turned around, shock and fear evident in her eyes.

But it was too late for the alpha to do anything.

As the alpha was within reach, Jennie immediately went for her neck and bit down on it with all of her might, instantly sending the alpha to the ground from pain and shock. She let out a gasp and a pained cry.

It was no question that the neck was a vulnerable and delicate place.

Blood spurted out. Jennie welcomed the thick, metallic taste into her mouth. The taste lingered on her tongue. Oh, was it an addictive burst of euphoria, like a drug has entered into her veins that put her in a wild state of hysteria.

Unfortunately, the alpha wasn't mutually on the same page. She shook and swung her body aggressively, hissing as she sensed the scent of heat and attempted to stop the attacker. The alpha has made a plan to take a stroll in a particular part of the forest, wanting to pick out herbs and seeds to supply the reducing number of medicine back at her village. Never did she expect to fall victim and be forced by a heat-driven omega who also holds a very powerful status.