I'm Just Your Problem

*song: gorilla//Bruno Mars
~~~

Oh I got a bottle full of liquor with a cocaine
Kicker and I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall
So lay it down, lay it down
You got your legs up in the sky with the devil in your eyes
Let me hear you say you want it all
Say it now, say it now

Lisa began unbuttoning her shirt while maintaining eye contact with me. After the last button, she slowly took off her light brown flannel and sports bra.

I bit my lip as tattoos that were hidden in her shirt came in display. They were mostly simple, and it didn't cover her entire built body, and I loved it. Lisa  crawled her way between my legs and playfully bit on my neck. She sat up on her knees and hurriedly unbuttoned her pants and pushed it down together with her briefs.

Look what you doing, look what you done
But in this jungle you can't run
'Cause what I got for you
I promise is a killer, you'll be banging on my chest
Bang bang, gorilla

Her cock stood in its glory, erect and proud, big and thick. "Suck," Lisa commanded. I bent down and inserted only the tip into my mouth and licked it like a lollipop while both of my hands were wrapped around the rest of the shaft doing a circular motion. I stopped as I ripped open the packet and rolled the condom from the tip to the base, before laying on my back and spreading my legs wide, showing my wetness to Lisa.

Ooh ooh ooh yeah, you and me baby making love like gorillas

Lisa leaned down and I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss as her hands carried both of my legs, breaking the kiss and placing them on each of Lisa's shoulders. I felt her latex-covered shaft press against my entrance.

Yeah I got a fistful of your hair
But you don't look like you're scared
You're just smiling tell me daddy it's yours
'Cause you know how I like it use a dirty little lover
If the neighbors call the cops, call the sheriff
Call the swat we don't stop
We keep rocking while they knocking on our door
And you're screaming give it to me baby
Give it to me motherfucker

"Be gentle?" I asked in an innocent tone.

"Never."

Lisa slid into my wet channel and thrusted hard and fast. I whined and moaned each time she entered, my walls felt like they were being spread apart, clenching around the thick, hard rod. "Not in the slightest."

"I need you."

Oh look what you doing, look what you done
But in this jungle you can't run
'Cause what I got for you
I promise is a killer, you'll be banging on my chest
Bang bang, gorilla

"Oh Lisa!" I shouted and gripped onto my pillow firmly as the bed rocked along Lisa's pounding, hitting the wall each time she enters me.

"Fuck yes." Lisa said under her breath, "I missed this. So fucking much. You fucking made me wait all those fucking weeks, ignoring my texts, rejecting my fucking gifts, pretending I didn't exist when your fucking co-workers are with you." Her hips shoved harder and deeper in a punishing pace as I was close.

"Ahh, please, I'm sorry, daddy. Oh, please."

"That's it. Fucking beg, beg because you are mine, Jennie. Mine to fuck, mine to worship. What would your co-workers think when they see you right now, huh? Who knew their most pure and delicate nun would be here, in my bed, taking my cock so well?"

Ooh ooh ooh yeah, you and me baby making love like gorillas

I felt my vagina pulse as dirty things continuously came out of Lisa's mouth. It felt wrong, but, oh, so right at the same time.

I bet you never ever felt so good, so good
I got your body trembling like it should, it should
You'll never be the same baby once I'm done with you

"Oh my god!" I shook and arched my back as I came all over Lisa's cock, triggering her to reach climax as well.

"Don't use the Lord's name in vain." Lisa said with a chuckle as she pulled out and threw away the used condom.

"Shush, you." I placed a finger on her lips.

Oh you with me baby making love like gorillas
Ooh ooh ooh yeah, you and me baby we'll be fuckin' it like gorillas
Ooh ooh ooh yeah
You and me baby making love like gorillas

Lisa laughed in response. She laid beside me and took out a cigarette and a lighter from the drawer and lit it up. I sighed and got out of bed and turned off the radio by the nightstand.

"Where you goin'?" She asked while exhaling out a cloud of smoke, "Church time isn't starting til 11."

"You know how I hate people who smoke." I replied as I put back on my clothes and fixed my hair.

Lisa grinned, "And yet, you're still with me." But her smile quickly faded as she saw me getting my bag that was on the floor, "Don't go. You know how hard it was for me trying to get a hold of you, or at least a minute with you."

"You know how I always can't be with you. I'm a nun and you're a..."

Lisa scoffed, "A what? A devil worshipper because of  my tattoos? An addict because I smoke? A blind, lovesick puppy because the one I love can't seem to find time for me?"

"Ugh, look Lisa, I have no time for this. I have work to do and so do you." Before I could even exit out of the room, Lisa yelled, "Yeah, go! Go like you always do! I can't even get an 'I love you' or 'goodbye' before you leave!"

I let out a sigh of guilt and without looking back, I said, "I'll call you when I'm free."

"Fine. Bye Jennie. I'll see you next time. I love you." Lisa responded in an irritated tone as I closed the door behind me, not wanting to take a glance back—afraid I might come back in if I did.

END