Dirty Transaction 0.1

*non-con

(This was the initial plot and draft of Dirty Transaction. Two unfinished versions were made.)

Original title: Decay
~~~
VERSION 1

Even though we started exchanging messages a week ago, I still feel uneasy with the endearment and flirting initiated by this woman.

Jennie Kim
I can offer you money, you know. Lots of it, any amount. :)

Just tell me your location and I'll be able to give it to you in person.

I stared at her message as my hands hover above the keyboard, unsure of what to reply. I found this website in hope to find someone generous to provide for me, a high school dropout and a single mother to my seven-year-old daughter. Luckily, I met Jennie, a Korean, who was willing to do that, however she was still a stranger. Her intention may be good but is it enough to give her my trust?

Before I could think to myself further, another message from Jennie appeared.

Jennie Kim
I know how much you love your daughter, Lalisa. You work hard for her, to buy her new clothes, toys, and a bigger house for her, right?

Think about it. I'm a pediatrician. I can give you money, Lalisa.

I raked my hand through my jet black hair while pondering if this was the right choice and will I regret it later on? I had to made sure Jennie was absolutely certain on doing this for me.

Lalisa Manoban
are you sure?

Jennie Kim
Yes. :)

Lalisa Manoban
wow...thank you, Jennie! I rly appreciate it!

Jennie Kim
You're welcome.

So, where do you live? :)

Your profile says you're from Thailand.

Lalisa Manoban
yea in Buriram.

my address is 13/3 south sathorn road 2 10120

Jennie Kim
I'll there within a week!

Lalisa Manoban
thanks again.

i think i need to head home now. my kid prob misses me now.

bye Jennie!

Jennie Kim
Not bye, silly.

See you soon. :)

Lalisa Manoban
oh yea haha

see u soon Jennie!

Jennie Kim
Sleep tight. :)

I didn't respond after that. All I could care about was my daughter and the money I'll be receiving. I logged out of my account and deleted my history to not leave any traces of my activity behind. Turning off the computer, I stood up and went up to the owner of the place and stuffed his hand with money as payment. I closed the door behind me and settled on my bicycle. The rain had slowed down and was much gentler than how it was minutes ago.

(((

Now facing an oak door, I knocked on it thrice and waited as heavy footsteps came treading toward it. The door opened and my friend, Nicha, peeked her head out, she smiled as she saw me and gave me way to go inside.