Recipe

I love my wife so much. I love her. I just love her. I love everything about her. I'm in love in her. I love all of her. All of her is mine. Just mine. Only mine. Me. Her.

I am hers. I am her beloved. I am her world.

I love my wife so much. She's very beautiful. She's kind. She's charming. She's everything. Too much of everything.

Everything she is catches attention. Not just my attention, but the attention of others. Others who are not me.

Others, namely, our new neighbor. The conversations. The smiles. The hugs. Even in my presence. Little ignorant fuck.

I love my wife so much. I want to protect her. I want to hold her forever—keep her in my arms where I can watch her. Keep her safe from any threat. This is for her own good.

I embrace her. She's obedient. She's submissive. She's emotional. She's sad when the neighbor wasn't at home, when the neighbor wasn't responding to knocks and calls, when the neighbor wasn't going out of the house, when the neighbor wasn't talking to her, when the neighbor wasn't found at home.

She's sad.

She's sad.

She's sad.

I smile.

I touch her chin. She reciprocates the smile, forcibly. I cooked her favorite meal to cheer her up—spaghetti.

All homemade, just the way she likes it.

My wife moans at the first bite and digs in for more.

Warm pasta noddles topped with savory meatballs, then covered with rich and tangy sauce of tomatoes, garlic, and—

"An eyeball!! There-There's an eyeball on the spaghetti!"

She screams, gagging and spitting out the contents of her mouth.

Hm, all of my efforts.

My hard work, that I did all for her.

I love my wife so much. I love her. I just love her. I love everything about her. I'm in love in her. I love all of her. She's very beautiful. She's kind. She's charming. She's everything. I want to protect her. I want to hold her forever—keep her in my arms where I can watch her. Keep her safe from any threat.

I love my wife.

But, she needs to be taught a lesson.

END