That's suspicious, that's weird

Jennie is a hard-to-please woman. A perfectionist she is. Never has she been caught with flaws or ugliness. She does and wants nearly everything her way—which is confusing for new fans because Jennie could easily be mistaken as the leader of the Kpop girl group she's a part of, VanillΛ, under Q Entertainment.

In reality, Irene is the leader of the said group and belongs to the rap line with Jennie. The rest of the group members are Solar, Nayeon, and lastly, Rosé as the maknae.

VanillΛ debuted on January 2014 with the song "Only" and the group quickly gained worldwide success, attention, and fame. With endorsing high-end and luxury brands, modeling shoots, acting gigs, spectacular performances, hit songs and most importantly—adoring fans, things were going so well and drama-free for VanillΛ, especially for Jennie.

Well, were.

A few years later, a new group debuted called Sinful Saints. A 5-member girl group like them. Moonbyul, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Jisoo, and Lisa. Their songs consists of R&B, Hip-Hop, Rap, and Rock n' Roll elements.

VanillΛ violently flames up when they hear their names that they memorized them by heart.

It's not the songs that they don't like or dances or their faces—Hell! The members of VanillΛ love them with passion! They're just too damn attractive, that's the problem! Sinful Saints received immense support and appreciation since their debut from mainly the female audience, on account of all members of the group are open about their perspective on love and individuality.

In addition, it was a shock when it made headlines that the group's main dancer, Lisa, was rumored to possess a penis rather than a female genitalia. There were mixed reactions from both international and national fans. Most were positive and encouraging, but others weren't as such. Sinful Saints were praised for embracing and loving their body images. While a good number of comments were detrimental and outright rude.

Their entertainment, WE Entertainment, released a statement that further confirmed the situation and had proposed to take legal action against misinformation and any malicious acts caused upon the idols.

All VanillΛ girls instantly joined their fandom, Fallen Angels, and would consistently tune in their content while gushing over their biases. God, Jennie alone could go on hours talking about her bias, Lisa, the main dancer of the group.

Jennie apparently has a thing for dancers. Tall and gorgeous. Sexy but also cute dancers that ooze confidence and power. The way the short-haired girl raps made Jennie attracted to her more. She had even purchased her solo rap album and memorized every word, phrase, and everything in between. Lisa's extremely cheerful and adorable personality were major plus points for the Korean.

She'd secretly watch Lisa fancams in her own room or space. She does it privately on her free time ever since that incident...

(((

It was a normal day in the dorm. After practice, Jennie wanted to simply eat a snack and check out any new Sinful Saints content. The dorm was quiet since her other members were in their respective rooms and were probably resting.

Chewing on a bite of strawberry, she scrolls through YouTube on her laptop and saw a Lisa fancam on her recommended page. The brunette clicked on the thumbnail without giving much thought into it.

The song they were performing was "Play With Me". From Its ambiguous title, naughty choreography, and suggestive lyrics, Jennie loved it upon her first listen and kept the song in her private playlist.

Jennie felt exhaustion leave her body as she watches and listens to her bias deeply rap about intimacy in a mix of English and Thai before proceeding to grind on the floor.