Warnings

This story is a sequel to my existing work "It's Punishment Time!". For a better reading experience, please go read that one first.

This story is also based off of Danganronpa v2, aka Goodbye Despair. The characters, however, are all mine.

Like my previous work, the killers and victims are all random, courtesy of the lovely Wheel Decide. Except for, of course, when I feel like choosing whodunnit (I hope some of you got the joke here). But most of the time, it's random.

In addition to all of that, this story will contain art instead of describing crime scenes and executions! It's my way of paying tribute to the games.

As for trigger warnings, this story will include:

-graphic descriptions of murder

-graphic/violent images

-dismemberment/missing limbs/severed body parts (quite possibly)

-blood

-death (obviously)

-murder (didn't think I'd have to add this one)

-swearing (maybe?)

-suicide (TBD but the warning will be here just in case)

-sexual innuendos (because these are, in fact, high schoolers, and I have experience with high schoolers, so it does make it a bit more accurate for there to be innuendos)

-i highly doubt there will be implications of doing the dirty and i will put a warning if there is but because the author is asexual there's a 99.999999% chance there will NOT be any of the no-no.

-ritualistic/satanic themes (wink wink nudge nudge)

That's all I can think of right now, so without further ado, let's get into it!