𝟎𝟎𝟒

Twelve Kizuki

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The next day, Y/N left as soon as the sun started to set. Tanjiro was, again, frustrated at her sudden departure, but then again, he really had no say in when she could and couldn't go since he didn't really know the girl all too well.

Meanwhile, Y/N followed after Shinsuke, her footsteps quick and silent. Mount Natagumo was dark and spooky, but she couldn't be deterred from what she came to do. As she trekked on the rocky grounds, she could feel the presence of multiple demons... Five, perhaps? But one of them was the strongest of them all.

After minutes passed by, she was starting to get frustrated. She couldn't find a single demon, though she knew they were close by. Were they hiding from her? Or perhaps...

She glanced up, and surely enough, seemingly standing in mid-air was a small figure. It seemed to belong to that of a young boy, but Y/N knew that it was a demon, and it was the strongest one of the mountain. If she could defeat it, the others would be a piece of cake.

As she made a move to unsheath her sword, the boy didn't move. His wide silvery blue eyes stared at her with great interest. Was she the girl who he was so interested in? If she managed to capture her, then he would surely give him an abundance of his blood.

Y/N suddenly felt the feeling of something wrapping around her leg. It was very thin, so it took her a moment to see what it was; a string. She tried to break free from it, but it was surprisingly strong. When she went to cut it with her katana, two other strings wrapped around her arms. Her eyes widened as she looked up at the little demon, wondering how he overpowered her so easily. Maybe... that was why he emitted such a strong aura? Perhaps... he was a member of the Twelve Kizuki?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Y/N is very embarrassed that she was overpowered so easily.
Sorry this chapter is so short! I plan to make the next one longer.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════