𝟎𝟐𝟔

No Remorse

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"Hyo hyo!" the demon laughed, "Nice to meet you. They call me Gyokko. Mind if I talk a little before I kill you?"

Another vase appeared out of nowhere, and what appeared out of it... It made Y/N sick to her stomach. Five mutilated men appeared out of it, their limbs poking every which way. And the worst thing about it was that one of them was still alive, suffering... It made Y/N furious.

"What the hell is wrong with you, you bastard?" she hissed, cutting him off.

'Wisteria Breathing, Sixth Form... No Remorse.'

Y/N let out a breath as she awakened her power. First, it was only a tingling feeling in her feet, but it soon raised to her fingertips. She narrowed her eyes on her target and, in the blink of an eyes, attacked him. He disappeared, reappearing on top of the hut, but not before Y/N gave him a deep cut on his shoulder.

"Hyo! Such power! So you're the girl Muzan-sama wants so bad!" he mused.

Gyokko tried to start talking about his 'creations', but Muichiro attacked him before he could finish, breaking his pot. This ended up infuriating the demon, and he unleashed multiple fish demons from his pots. The demons spit out numerous long spines at Muichiro. He successfully dodged them, but Y/N noticed that some of the spines were heading towards Kotetsu and Kanamori. She quickly jumped into action, deflecting the spines with her katana.

"Run and hide!" she yelled, her power flowing through her veins like a rushing river.

"Hyo hyo! You managed to deflect the spines! Nice, very nice! Oh, I wish I could make something out of you, but Muzan-sama says that you're off limits!" Gyokko said, pouting slightly. He turned his attention to Muichiro and grinned again. "But you! You're a Hashira, so I must make something extravagant!"

"Shut up!" Muichiro spat, running at Gyokko.

"You're boring me."

Gyokko unleashed another attack that trapped Muichiro in a pot of water. He tried poking the pot with all his strength, but he couldn't get out.

"Mui!" Y/N screamed, trying to run towards him, but Gyokko appeared before her.

"Oh, no, no, no! You're coming with me!"

Y/N narrowed her eyes at him, assuming battle stance.

"Go to hell, fish fucker!"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ There are still many extensions to Y/N's powers that she has yet to awaken.
❥ I was going to make it so that Y/N was going to get captured in this story like the last one, but then I remembered that she had powers and could probably take on Gyokko by herself with them. Without her powers, she'd easily get captured.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════