𝟎𝟐𝟏

Swordsmith Village

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Muzan stood silently in the infinity castle, pulling at his usually pristine black hair. His crimson eyes were wide in rage as he looked down at his experiments. Daki and Gyutaro were dead. No Uppermoon had died in over one hundred years, and yet, they were killed. By who? The girl. He wanted to get her before her powers awakened. So why... How did she beat him to it?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Shinobu walked into Y/N's room, holding a tray of tea in her hands. She set the tray on the nightstand beside her, her faze falling on the younger girl. She pursed her lips, watching her nervously.

It had been two months, and she still hadn't awoken. What worried her even more was when she was found at the Red Light District, her temperature was dangerously high, and her heart rate was over two hundred beats per minute. She wasn't horribly injured, though, so that gave her a bit of relief.

Shinobu grabbed a rag from one of the drawers and dabbed Y/N's sweating forehead. She looked so... peaceful... She hadn't had much time to talk with her before she left, especially with Kyojuro bombarding her with attention. It was annoying, but she didn't say it aloud. As she pulled the rag away, Shinobu's gaze fell on Y/N's lips.

'She wouldn't mind if I...'

She leaned in closer, her eyes slowly fluttering closed.

"... Shinobu...?"

She gasped and quickly raised her head. She felt relief upon seeing
Y/N's familiar E/C eyes. Oh, how beautiful they were... She smiled. A genuine smile.

"Y/N..." she uttered, grazing her small hands on Y/N's cheek, "I'm so happy that you're awake..."

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N healed within the next two days, and after a bit of Rehabilitation Training, she was ready to go on missions. She had something else on her mind, however. She needed to visit Ubuyashiki.

Y/N wanted to see him personally, but apparently, his condition had worsened since the last she saw him, so she had to speak with his wife, though she did like Amane.

The woman looked at Y/N with lavender eyes as they sat in the building, two of her daughters by her side.

"You said you wished to discuss something, Y/N?" she inquired.

"Yes, if I may, Amane-sama," Y/N replied with a small bow, "Oyakata-sama offered me the Hashira position numerous times long ago, but I denied it each time. Now... I have a change of heart. I wish to become a Hashira, if he approves of me becoming one."

"I shall tell him, though I imagine that he would accept. Is that all?"

"Yes, Amane-sama. Thank you."

Y/N bowed again before leaving the estate. The first person she saw when she left was the Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri. She had pale skin and wide green eyes that told many stories. Her long hair was tied into three big braids, and it was a rather unusual color - it started off pink and faded to green as it reached the end. She said it was due to her eating too much sakura mochi when she was a child. Her uniform wasn't standard. In fact, it was extremely revealing. The chest area was open to reveal a generous amount of cleavage, and her skirt was tiny, not even reaching her knees. Y/N was also offered that type of uniform, but she took Shinobu's advice and promptly burned it. Mitsuri was kinda covered up with a white haori and a pair of green and blue stockings that Kyojuro gifted her.

"Oh, Y/N-chan, I've been looking for you!" she squealed excitedly, "I heard you're okay for missions and need a new sword. I was actually heading to the Swordsmith Village myself! We deserve to spend time together, just the two of us, as girls, y'know?"

Without giving Y/N time to speak, Mitsuri grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her away.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Shinobu was slightly disappointed that Y/N woke up, but it was quickly replaced with relief.
❥ Y/N wants to try being more open to people.
❥ In this book, Obanai doesn't have a crush on Mitsuri (because it would defeat the purpose since they're both yanderes, unless y'all want a poly 👀), and since Kyojuro trained Mitsuri and didn't really like how short her uniform was, he gifted her the stockings.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════