𝟎𝟏𝟔

Warabhime

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        They all went to the Flower District first since that was where the Wisteria House was. They sat and relaxed while the people of the house prepared everything that Tengen asked for. Meanwhile, Tengen explained why he needed them.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke were going to infiltrate the Red Light District to look for his three wives. They had infiltrated the Red Light District before them, but they hadn't contacted Tengen in a while, making him suspicious. Meanwhile, Y/N would pose as Tengen's fake wife, and the two of them would look around for clues on the demon.

The people of the Wisteria House came with the necessary items, and Tengen got to work on disguising them. Y/N wore a Houmongi kimono that was F/C with a white flower pattern on it.

As she finished up her makeup, which was relatively light, Tengen also finished up the boys' makeup. When she looked at them, she was silent for a few moments before almost breaking out into a fit of laughter. Tengen said that they looked flamboyant, but in all honesty, they looked like clowns. Y/N convinced him to let her fix their makeup herself, and when she was done, they looked decent. Tanjiro's fake name was Sumiko, Zenitsu's was Zenko, and Inosuke's was Inoko.

When all of the preparations were completed, they went to the Red Light District. Inosuke, as the prettiest of the bunch, was quickly spotted and picked up by a member of the Ogimoto House. Tanjiro was given to the Tokito House not too soon after, leaving just Zenitsu. After a little while, he was eventually given to the Kyougoku House, leaving Y/N and Tengen to investigate.

Tengen saw Y/N more as a sister, so it felt a bit weird being her 'husband,' but he played the part surprisingly well, probably because he had three of them. Y/N didn't know much about them, only their names: Hinatsuru, Makio, and Suma.

The next day, they sat side-by-side on the roof of a building. They were wearing their uniforms again and were watching to crowd, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Tengen put his finger on his chin, seeming to be deep in thought.

"... An Uppermoon...?" he murmured to himself.

So the demon here could be an Uppermoon. After what she faced with Akaza, she didn't really want to be around one, but then again, she did train for this moment for four months. Besides, it was unlikely that this demon would be a higher rank than Akaza or an Uppermoon at all.

Though... she was still a bit on edge. Of the oirans in the houses that the trio were in, she found that Warabhime of the Kyougoku House seemed to be particularly cruel. Not only that, but she seemed to avoid sunlight, unlike the Tokito House's Koinatsu, who, despite staying out of it to prevent her pale skin from tanning, seemed to have side-effects of standing in it. She couldn't find anything on the Ogimoto House's oiran, so the one most likely to be a demon was Warabhime. She'd have to investigate further.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Soft giggles escaped the woman's fuchsia painted lips as she sat in the dark room.

"She's here... The girl Muzan-sama is after..."

She looked up at the mirror in front of her, flashing her razor sharp canines.

"I'll bring her to him, and he'll surely love me more than ever!"

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ I don't have any secrets today, but I wanted to ask if there's any way to watch the new movie without going to the theaters, or do I have to wait for it to start streaming? I'm getting desperate over here guys 😭

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════