𝟎𝟑𝟎

Hashira Training

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N was asleep for a whole day, and when she awoke the next day, she found that Muichiro, Mitsuri, and Tanjiro were also asleep. As she finished up Rehabilitation Training, she got a letter from Ubuyashiki saying that he was more than happy to admit her into the Hashira, officially making her the Wisteria Hashira. She got a new uniform as well. The only difference was that her new one had gold buttons instead of silver, just like the other Hashira. It made her feel proud of herself, like she finally accomplished a goal that she didn't even know that she had.

Four days later, a day after Mitsuri and Muichiro woke up, an emergency Hashira Meeting was held at the Ubuyashiki Estate. Y/N, though she already knew them, thought that she would first be officially introduced to the Hashira, so it made her slightly nervous to be at an emergency meeting just days after she was admitted there.

They didn't treat her as if they were above her, though. The only people who were somewhat rude were the Wind Hashira and Serpant Hashira, but other than that, the others seemed more than happy to have her with them.

The meeting was held by Amane since Kagaya's condition had gotten exceedingly worse. Y/N pursed her lips, looking down at the floor. He was like a father to her, and she knew that his sickness would kill him eventually, but still... It was a difficult concept to grasp.

Amane went on to talk about their recent accomplishments. The defeat of Uppermoon Five and Four along with how strange marks were reported to have appeared on Muichiro's and Mitsuri's bodies. Demon Slayer Marks. The first person to have unlocked it, however, was Y/N. All three of them explained how they felt when they had the marks. Though the way they answered the question was very different, they all had something in common: a heart rate of over two hundred beats per minute and a body temperature of thirty-nine degrees Celsius (102 degrees Fahrenheit).

They all came to an agreement that they have to do 'mark training' and that those who have already manifested it must participate. With that, Amane left, leaving the Hashiras to their own devices. The Water Hashira made to leave, and the Wind Hashira, irritated, started to go after him. Mitsuri tried to stop the situation from escalating, but what really caused everyone to quiet down when the Stone Hashira, who was over seven feet tall, clapped his hands, making the floor shake.

He made the two sit back down, as he had a proposition. He called it 'Hashira Training'.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Muichiro, Mitsuri, and Kyojuro were especially happy when Y/N attended the meeting.
❥ I think I may have to get rid of a few yanderes like the last times after this story is finished.
Now I need to find a way to get Y/N to bond with the other Hashira 🥲

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════