𝟎𝟐𝟗

Story

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N and Muichiro, with the swordsmiths and Kotetsu, sped as fast as they could back to where they originally were before being blown away. Tanjiro and Nezuko weren't there, however, but judging from all of the noise coming from nearby, they were close.

The two were on top of a cliff, and down it, running after the demon from before was Tanjiro. He didn't have his sword, which was lodged inside of the demon's neck. Y/N noticed that Tanjiro's swordsmith, despite everything, was sharpening a sword without a single break. Y/N grabbed it from him and threw it down to Tanjiro.

"Use that, Tanjiro!" she called out to him, ignoring how the swordsmith was now yelling at her in fury.

Everything that happened after was almost like a story. Tanjiro decapitated the demon, but that wasn't its main body. The headless demon ran after some swordsmiths, and Tanjiro was about to run after, but the sun came out, and Nezuko was out in the open. It burned her skin, leaving Tanjiro unable to choose what to do. Nezuko kicked him away, giving him the will to fight, and he defeated the demon. But what happened next left everyone in complete and utter surprise.

Nezuko stood, her skin clear as she stood in the light. She wasn't burning. She had conquered the sun.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Veins bulged out of the young boy's hands as he put them on his face. Two women entered the room, but one of their heads was swiftly smashed off, leaving the other woman in shock.

The boy stood there as more veins threatened to burst. His body spasmed as he transformed into his true form. Kibutsuji.

The other woman screamed, but before she could run away, he smashed off her torso and everything above, leaving only her legs.

Many thoughts ran through his head. That demon girl, who he thought would have no significance at first, had conquered the sun. Not only that, but she was close to the other girl...

He snapped his fingers, and his top three underlings appeared before him, kneeling in reverence.

"I want you to find two girls, and I want you to be quick with it," he said, "The one we have been tracking down for years. Y/N. And a demon girl named Kamado Nezuko. She has conquered the sun." He looked down at them, his crimson eyes piercing. "Don't disappoint me."

"Yes, Muzan-sama," the demons said in unison.

With that, the demons left, leaving Kibutsuji on his own once more. He walked out of the room, grinning menacingly. Once he had those girls in his grasp, there would be nothing stopping him from achieving his ultimate goals.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Tanjiro feels as if he finally proved his strength to Y/N.
❥ Muichiro secretly wanted Tanjiro to fail so that he would no longer be an obstacle in his way.
❥ Akaza couldn't get his mind off of Y/N since that day at the Mugen Train.
At the beginning of the story, I was really detailed with my writing, but now, I'm just writing anything to get the chapter done 😭

❥ GUYS, HELP, ONE OF MY OLD YOUTUBE VIDEOS GOT AGE-RESTRICTED AND IDK WHAT TO DO????

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════