𝟎𝟑𝟐

Intuition

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        After their talk, Y/N got up to go to the Butterfly Mansion, and Giyu insisted on going with her. As they walked, Y/N couldn't help but notice how his gaze flicked to her every few seconds. She didn't question it, but there was a certain look in his eye that made her feel a bit... unnerved.

When it got to a point where it made her feel uncomfortable, they had already made it to the Butterfly Estste. She would've confronted her if Nezuko didn't jump into her arms. She was already beautiful in the moonlight, but in the sunlight, she was absolutely stunning.

"Y/N!" she said, proud of her improved speech.

Y/N smiled and pat her on the head, and Nezuko took it as a reward.

Giyu, meanwhile, glared at the girl in annoyance. She was becoming a real nuisance, especially with how clingy she was. H̶e̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'̶v̶e̶ b̶e̶h̶e̶a̶d̶e̶d̶ h̶e̶r̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ s̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ t̶o̶ s̶a̶v̶e̶ h̶i̶m̶ t̶h̶e̶ t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶.̶

Nezuko noticed his gaze and glared right back at him. He didn't even seem to like Y/N at first, so why was he suddenly so protective of her? If anything, Tanjiro should have her. She lost her siblings, so she would have no problem with accepting Y/N as her new sister.

"Alright, Nezuko, thank you," Y/N said, gently pushing her off.

She gave her one last pat before walking inside. Giyu walked past Nezuko, bumping into her intentionally. Nezuko bared her fangs, but she knew that she couldn't do anything because if she did, it would result in her death along with Tanjiro's and his trainer's. It would also kill Giyu, which wouldn't really be a problem for her, but the risks outweighed the benefits.

Y/N walked inside, instantly recognizing the familiar presence of Tamayo and Yushiro. She walked to the room where the presence was strongest and knocked on the door.

The one who answered wasn't Tamayo or Yushiro, but rather Shinobu. Her fake smile instantly became a real one upon seeing
Y/N. The last they saw each other, they nearly kissed. Well... Shinobu nearly kissed an unconscious Y/N, but that didn't matter!

"Y/N! I'm so glad to see you!" she said, quickly ushering her in.

She glanced at Giyu, narrowed her eyes at him, and tried to shut the door, but Y/N looked back at him and urged him inside. Giyu smirked victoriously and walked inside of the room, sliding the door shut behind him.

"Oh, Y/N-san!" said the voice of Tamayo.

The room obviously had no windows, the lighting in there being a few lanterns. Tamayo was standing there, a vile in her hand, and smiled. Yushiro was near her. He had no problem speaking to her, but she never failed to flustered him with her beauty. He didn't know who was better; Tamayo or Y/N.

"Hi Tamayo-san, Yushiro-san," Y/N said, walking over.

Y/N was in there for a few minutes, catching up with Tamayo and Yushiro while Shinobu and Giyu watched jealously. Eventually, Y/N left, Giyu trailing behind her like a lost puppy. As she made her way out of the estate, she could've sworn she saw someone behind the corner, but when she looked, there was no one there. Ignoring her intuition, she walked out of the mansion. What a grave mistake.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ It was Kanao who was behind the corner, but she wasn't the one who triggered Y/N's instincts.
❥ Tanjiro taught Nezuko how to say Y/N's name.

❥ Do you guys like the new theme I have going on? 😋

❥ I'm sorry if I scared y'all with the April Fools thing 😭

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════