𝟎𝟎𝟓

Sunlight

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

The little demon called himself Rui, and all he could talk about was how Kibutsuji would gift him a great abundance of his blood if he brought her to him.

Meanwhile, Y/N was beyond embarrassed. Perhaps she wasn't as strong as the Hashira after all. Well... she might've been able to get out of it if she had her katana, but Rui snapped it, so that was out of the question. She couldn't break the strings with her bare hands, which only resulted in her bleeding. It took everything in Rui to not absolutely devour her. The scent of her blood was intoxicating. He was starting to understand why he wanted her so badly.

Y/N could only wait for someone to save her like some sort of damsel in distress. Rui kept her hidden in a building that was supposedly the hone of his 'family'. It wasn't that secretive anymore, however, when the Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyu, walked inside of it a few hours after her capture. He sliced the strings that encased her body, and she stood, dusting herself off.

"You never saw this," she huffed, narrowing her eyes at him.

His pretty sapphire eyes just looked at her blankly. Despite how he looked, he found the situation a bit amusing. The proud Y/N captured and bound. It was a funny sight to see. A̶n̶d̶ i̶t̶ r̶e̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ h̶i̶s̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ s̶h̶e̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶.̶

He nodded after a moment, and the two of them left the building. A lot happened since Y/N was taken: the demons on the mountain, including Rui, were defeated. There were a lot of casualties, and Y/N noticed that Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and the boar boy who she has yet to know the name of were also there, heavily injured but alive.

That didn't really matter to her, though. She was just happy to get off of that mountain. Though she couldn't help but wonder... If Rui was talking about Kibutsuji, then why would he want her of all people? She would have to ask Ubuyashiki about it... Until then, she followed Giyu down the rockly plains and into the growing sunlight.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Yes, most, if not, all of the Hashira are already yandere.
❥ Muzan knew quickly that Rui had found Y/N...
❥ Another short chapter! I'm sorry! 😔🙏🏽

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════