𝟎𝟐𝟒

Pitiful

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

In a swift motion, Y/N put her hand on the hilt of her sword. Muichiro and Tanjiro, both confused, assumed the same stance. Y/N was correct in her assumption. The door to the room slid open, and a demon with a large boil on his head crawled inside. In all honesty, he looked weak. Pitiful.

'Wisteria Breathing, Fourth Form: Gentle Rustles in the Breeze.'

Y/N swung her sword, but to her surprise, she didn't strike the demon. He was now on the roof.

"Eeek!" he squealed, covering his face with his bony fingers, "Stop it! Don't bully me! Eeek!

Muichiro went to make his move, but the demon dodged yet again, landing next to Tanjiro. Tanjiro struck as well, but it dodged him as well. Nezuko managed to land a strong kick on him, and while he was caught off guard, Muichiro swiftly decapitated him. Muichiro started to put his guard down, but Y/N remembered what happened back at the Red Light District.

"Stay on your guard, Mui! This might not be over!" she warned.

Y/N was, once again, correct. The decapitated head grew a body, and the body that the head was severed from grew a new head. She pursed her lips and went for the one behind Muichiro while he went for the one in front. The one in front of Muichiro, however, waved a fan. It caused the side of the building to burst, almost like an explosion. The force blew the cousins far away from the scene, leaving Tanjiro and Nezuko to deal with what was probably an Uppermoon on their own.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Y/N was very disappointed about being blown away because she wanted to try out a new Breathing Form that she made.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════