𝟎𝟐𝟖

Mist

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Muichiro's speed increased significantly, and it seemed to get on Gyokko's nerves. He released an attack that caused multiple huge octopus tentacles to burst out of a vase, grabbing Y/N, Muichiro, Kanamori, and Kotetsu. It squeezed them tight, but the two Demon Slayers sliced them up as if they were nothing more than pieces of wood.

Muichiro sliced through the remaining tentacles, and Y/N went in to cut Gyokko. He appeared on top of a nearby tree, seemingly unharmed until a few moments later, when his neck started spurting out blood. It wasn't fully off, just halfway.

The three of them proceeded to mock each other, with Muichiro and Y/N tag-teaming on Gyokko. When Muichiro insulted Gyokko's vase, however, that's when the demon became furious. He unleashed an attack of ten thousand fish, each with razor-sharp teeth. Y/N sliced them in half with ease, and Muichiro, noticing the poison that had squirted out of them as soon as they were cut, used one of his Breathing Techniques to blow it away.

The cousins charged at Gyokko with the intention to confuse him. Muichiro was the one who swung his sword, but when the blade hit Gyokko's neck, they realized that it was nothing more than skin. He had... shed it?

Gyokko was now up in a different tree behind them. His lower body was no longer in a pot, but rather like the body of a snake with scales and fins along his arms.

The two were unimpressed and easily dodged his next attacks. Muichiro glanced at Y/N and looked to the side, indicating for her to stay back. She did as he said, hopping up in a tree to simply watch.

Mist shrouded around Gyokko, shielding him from Y/N's line of sight. She knew that this was just an illusion, though, a part of the Breathing Technique that Muichiro made himself. When the fog cleared, Muichiro was behind Gyokko's body, and the demon in question's head was on the ground.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

✿Taisho-Era Secrets✿

❥ Muzan is startimg to get impatient. If the second Uppermoon doesn't capture Y/N, then he's sending the top three on her trail.
❥ Sorry if this is rushed, I didn't feel like writing all the dialogue and stuff in the actual chapters 😗

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════