41. Magical Boxes

A/N Hey guys!! I am just dropping in to say that this idea came from @Kitty0423. Follower them, they are very nice!

41. Magical Boxes

Brambleclaw: *padding around the forest* *happens to run on to a tissue box, and a sharpie* *gets an idea*

*LATER THAT DAY*

Brambleclaw: ahh, finally finished.

Tissue Box: *shining with 'MAGIC BOX' sharpied on the side*

Brambleclaw: *heads over to Firestar's den with Magic Box*

Firestar: *screeches* get away from me you ugly beast!!

Brambleclaw: here! Play a game with me.

Firestar: how do you play?

Brambleclaw: First ask the Magic Box a question, then you pull a tissue out of the Magic Box and if it has an 'O' on it it means the Magic Box is saying yes. If it has an 'X' on the tissue the Magic Box is saying no.

Firestar: does Spottedleaf love me? *pulls out a tissue with an X on it* *cries*

Firestar: am I the best leader in the forest *pulls out a tissue with an X on it*

Firestar: will I live long enough to choose another deputy? *draws out a tissue with an X on it*

Firestar: will I go to StarClan when I die? *draws out a tissue with an X on it* *screeches*

Brambleclaw: awwh, sorry Fire *secretly smiles evilly*

Firestar: but how-

Brambleclaw: *accidentally drops Magical Box on the ground and tissues with all X's on the spill out*

Firestar: *gasps* BRAMBLECLAW!!!