Chapter 3

Dont forget to vote//comment//share if you like my story please ☺️
Yay thankyou for 200 reads

Ruby's POV

I walked through the doors and into school. My break for the year had just finished and honestly, I was excited to start this year. Usually the main topic of conversation when people returned was their timers. If anyone had gotten theirs or if they had theirs turn on.

Once I had gotten my timetable, I headed up to the locker area of our school to find my three bestfriends standing by theirs. Joe, Emma and Felicity have all got their timers, but so far, that I know of, none of us have had ours turn on.

"Hey girl." I heard Joe yell, before all three of them started to run at me. I was pulled into a bone crushing hug, which also almost resulted in me being pushed to the ground.

"Hey guys." I smiled, before we all pulled out of the hug. I walked over to my locker, the three of them following behind. "So anything interesting happen to you guys while on break?" I asked as I grabbed my books.

"Not really, except I found out my mums pregnant again." Felicity smiled. "Tell your mummy I said congrats."

"I went to America for my dads 50th birthday and we almost got kicked off the plane because I brought Vegemite with me." Joe laughed, causing all of us to aswell. "That honestly doesnt surprise me with you Joseph."

"And what about you Emma?" I asked her, before we all started to walk to our first class.

"My timer turned on." She mumbled, all of us turned around straight away.

"Are you serious?" I screamed excitedly, everyone around us staring. I was hoping to be the first one out of us to have our timer turn on because I had it the longest, but that wasnt the case.

I pulled her into a hug, causing her to smile. "Well tell us the details." I said, heading into the empty classroom. All of us had English first which was good.

"There really isnt much to it. I was out with my mum and brother and I heard beeping and I looked down and it was on." She giggled, showing us her wrist. "You dont have long to wait." I pointed out. Her timer signally she only had 3 years 6 days and 1 hours until they will meet.

"Do you think he will like me? What if he doesnt? What if we arent meant for each other? What if he cheats on me? What if-" I cut her off. "Emma, babe, calm down." I chuckled, grabbing her hand.

"He will love you." Felicity and Joe both nodded in agreement behind me. "Your beautiful, smart, funny. Your personality is awesome and you are downright just perfect. And if he doesnt see that well then we will kill him."

"Yeah girlfriend! No one messes with my bitches." Joe sassed. "I love you guys." Emma giggled, a small tear streaming down her cheek. Emma had always been insecure and quiet. "And we love you to."

"Oh my god." Joe breathed looking straight at the classroom door. We all turned to see a handsome tall boy walk in. He wouldnt have been more than 23 years old.

"Hes beautiful." Felicity whispered, just loud enough for us to here.

"Look." I pointed out. "His timer hasnt turned on yet." Felicity, Joe and I smiled.

"He could be one of ours." I mumbled, a smile forming on my face.

"Quite please class." The tall, handsome boys hushed us.

"My names Ben, Ben Hemmings." (Why not put Ben in the story) he smiled showing his pearly white teeth. "But you guys can all call me Mr Hemmings."

Mr Hemmings was tall, blone and handsome and his timer wasnt turned on. Who knows? Maybe hes my soulmate? We'll just have to wait and see.