Chapter 27

Merry Christmas everyone ☺️🎄💖

Calum's POV

(1 week later)

"Okay boys." I heard our manager Matt yell as we all came into the room. It was 7 in the morning and I just wasnt in the mood for him.

"Yes Matt." I yawned as we all take a seat around the large oval table.

"We have the artwork for your album and a photo of what the album cover will look like." He smiled. Somehow that managed to wake us all up.

"Oh my god." Michael yelled.

"Not so loud Michael, we all just woke up." Ashton groaned.

"Sorry." He replied

"Okay are you ready?" He asked, and we all nodded furiously.

Matt lifted the cover off of just the artwork first. And honestly, it was fucking sick. There was devil ears on Luke, wings on Michael, an arrow going through my head and a crown on Ashton, while he was like breathing fire or something. There was also drain pipes with faces and our name on it. An octopus coming out of one of them. There was clouds and rain and swords and it was just incredible.

"That is awesome." Luke smiled.

"It really captures us doesnt it?" Ashton laughed. The rest of us joining in.

"Yeah it does." I replied.

"So who designed it?" Luke asked.

This whole time no one had told us who the artist was. Thats all we really wanted to know. Was it a boy or girl? Were they old or young? Who was it?

"Her name is Ruby and shes around all your ages." Matt answered.

"Wait a girl our age did this?" Ashton asked. I dont know why we were all shocked. Matt nodded.

"If a girl our age did that, I wanna meet her so bad." Luke laughed.

"You should get to meet her since she is coming to the album release party." He replied, leaving the room. "Ill talk to you all later."

"Okay this Ruby chick did a fucking incredible job." Michael said.

"I know right." I replied. "I cant wait to meet her."

~sometime later back at their hotel/house~

"Cant you believe next week our album will be released?" I said, as I climbed into the small single bed.

"Im worried Im gonna just randomly wake up and be in my bed at home." Ashton laughed.

"Lets hope that doesnt happen." I replied. "Anyway goodnight guys!"

A chorus on goodnights came just after I said mine. 7 more days and then our album is out. Out for everyone. Out worldwide.

Someone told me the managers name so now its Matt & not Kyle