Chapter 12

Vote//Comment//Share if you like this story please!

HEY SO SHOUTOUT TO thvnders FOR MAKING ME A NEW COVER!

Day 30: Ruby

"Here we are." Mum smiled as we drove down to our new house in London.

London was definity different from Australia. London was cold, while Australia was hot. Londons houses were different and I was going to find my soulmate in 30 days. Its crazy to think ive waited 18 years for my timer to turn on, then I find out I meet my soulmate in a month.

I sat in the back of our fourwheel drive, tapping away to the song I was listening to. I never told my friends back in Australia, but I was a massive fan of 5 Seconds of Summer. And they were also Australian. I kept it a secret because I didnt want them to know. And back at the icecream shop one month ago, I knew exactly who Jack and Ben were and who they were talking about. Calum was also my favourite, but I know that I probably wont be with him because of the timers.

We pulled up out front of a white, two story house. It was a little bigger than our old home in Australia.

"So what do you think?" Mum asked, unstapping Cooper from his car seat, as dad started unpacking our items from the moving truck.

"It isnt as bad as I thought." I smiled, walking off to help dad as mum went inside to check things out.

It was nice here, but it was only my first day in London. And of course I wore a pair of shorts and a singlet, forgetting that it wasnt the same season than in Australia.

I decided to go inside and have a look around since this was our new house. I walked inside. The couches had already been brought inside, mum sitting on one, while on the phone talking to some person. Cooper laid on the floor, making baby noises with his legs in the air and a smile on his face. He was so cute.

I walked up the stairs and checked everything out up there. There were three bedrooms, mum and dads having a bathroom in theres aswell. And the two others which were just normal.
Taking a walk back down, I decided to take the other flight of stairs that led to another room.

"Hey mum, whats this room down here?" I yelled from inside. It was a good size, bigger than the ones upstairs and it was away from everyone.

"Its just a spare room sweetheart." She yelled back.

"Can I have this room?"

I didnt hear anything back for a few minutes until dad came down stairs with some of my boxes.

"Im assuming thats a yes then because you are bring down my stuff." I smiled widely, dad placing the box on the floor before smiling back at me.

"Yes sweetheart, you can have this room." He replied, pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you Dad." I said. He placed a kiss to my cheek then left.

I smiled to myself, before going back to see what mum was doing. As I made my way upstairs, I noticed her still on the phone and Cooper still on the floor giggling at himself.

"Hello cutie pie." I smiled, leaning down next to him. He stuck his little fingers in his mouth, the biggest smile on his face.

I wish I was still a baby. No drama, no hassel, no soulmate yet to have to be scared and worried about.

I lied next to Cooper for a while before I heard dad call my name.

"Hey Ruby, do you think you can help us with some boxes?" Dad called.

"Im coming." I replied.

This is really it.