Chapter 25

This chapter will probably only be small because I dont want you guys to think Calum isnt in it anymore so yeah :) I GOT INTO UNIVERSITY YAY! Im gonna be doing a Bachelor of Arts and try and major in Creative Writing! Also I got SLFL Soundcheck for Brisbane!

Calum's POV

So today we had our photoshoot for the album cover. All of us where quite excited. We had done photoshoots before, but not one for an actual album.

From left to right they had Ashton, myself, Michael and then Luke. All of us in black skinny jeans, Ashton was in a whitey button up shirt, I was in a white shirt and jacket, Michael was in a reddish flannel and Luke a grey shirt.

Half way through the photoshoot, the photographer grabbed out a can of red spray paint and just sprayed a large X across us. The boys and I just looked at eachother with confusion, but we all rolled with it and let the photoshoot continue. Or should I say "the album photoshoot"

An hour later we finished. It was honestly the most fun thing ever! After 2 and a half years it was all coning together. We had all the songs recorded and now we were making the album cover.

"So is that all thats happening with the album cover?" Ashton asked John, who was also there with us. John shook his head.

"No! A friend of mine Cathy, has a girl around your age working on the cover. She wants to be a designer and Cathy trusts her judgement so this is like a test to see if she is good enough."

The boys and I all shook our heads.

"Im all for giving someone a go." Michael piped up. "Its a good thing." We all agreed with Michael.

"Do you know anything about this girl? A name? Age? Where she is from?" I asked, curiously."

"Well, Cathy wanted me to keep her a secret. I wont give a name, but she is in the same age gap as you boys and shes Australian but moved to London only a few months ago." John replied.

"So we will probably get to meet her?" Luke asked and John nodded.

"Shes gonna come to the album release party as Cathy's plus one." He said. "I mean its only fair since she is the one designing the album cover."

"Thats true."

"Anything else we need to know John?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You boys can wait till you meet her and judge for yourself." He hopped up from the chair he was on. "Ill talk to you boys later."

Michael let out a groan.  "I want to know who she is now."

"So do I." I replied. "I guess we will just have to wait for album release then."

"Isnt that in like a week or two?" Luke questioned. I swear Luke never knew what was going on.

"Yes Luke." Ashton answered.

"Okay well I guess we will just have to wait."

IM THE WORST IM SORRY I MAKE YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG! IM A HORRIBLE PERSON!