Chapter 10

So literally this is all I have written and idk how long it will be to the next update because I have no clue what I want to write. Although there still will be like another 60 chapters cause Im gonna do "Day 30: Ruby" and "Day 30: Calum" if that makes sense. Vote//Comment//Share ☺️

Ruby's POV

The one month flew by quicker than I wanted it to, and before I knew it, it was my last day in Australia. The last days with my friends and family for who knows how long. The last day in my home.

"I cant believe this is it." I choked out, watching the movers pack the last few boxes into the truck.

"I dont want you to go." Emma cried, making all of us cry.

"Same here." Felicity muttered.

"This has to be a bad dream. We will all wake up and Ruby will still be here." Joe said.

I just looked at him and shook my head, a frown and tears on my face. "I wish it was a bad dream."

We all decided to walk inside the house one last time. "I never thought we would leave Australia." I said.

"I dont think anyone ever thinks theyll leave somewhere until they actually do." Felicity whispered.

"Do you remember when Joe was sliding down the rail of the staircase and he hit his balls on the knob thing at the end?" Emma laughed as we all remembered.

"That hurt so bad." He replied.

"Yeah. You literally lied on Ruby's floor for two hours after that just holding them." Emma finished.

"We have deffinately had some good times." I smiled, putting my arm around Emma.

"Um excuse me ladies, but that wasnt a good time for me. It really fucking hurt." Joe groaned, Emma, Felicity and I letting out a small giggled.

"Ruby sweetheart, its time to head to the airport." Mum called out.

Emma, Felicity and Joe parents all allowed them to come to the airport to say goodbye which I was thankful for. They are my bestfriends and I honestly dont know what I will do without them.

We all piled into the mini van my parents owned and we headed off. I watched as we drove past the all too familiar houses, trees and buildings that will soon just turn to memories.

"Do you think Cooper will be okay on the flight? Its pretty long isnt it?" Emma asked, concern on her face.

"He will be okay." Mum replied, as she fixed his little beanie onto his head.

Joe placed his hand on mine, he could tell I was nervous. "Itll be okay." He whispered. I could tell he was trying so hard not to cry again.

"Honestly, if its that bad in London, fly home and you can live with me." Felicity intergected. I just smiled at her.

"Thanks for the offer babe, but I dont think mum will allow that." I said back.

We got to the airport all to fast for my liking.

"I feel like Im gonna be sick." I mumbled.

"Ruby look at me." Emma said sternly. "You are a gorgeous, beautiful, nice girl. Youll make friends and love it in London. Yoy have no need to be worried."

Emma's encouraging words made me calm down a bit.

We walked through the airport and headed to where our plane was.

"I guess this is it." I cried, holding nothing back now. Pulling the guys in, we all had a group hug.

"Im gonna mis-" Joe was cut off when a rather loud beeping sound came from my timer.

"What the fuck?" I screamed, looking down to see that my timer had turned on.

"Ruby it says you have 30 days till you meet your soulmate. Is that even possible?" Emma yelled excitedly.

"I dont know." I was shocked. I never thought it would turn on.

"I cant believe you are gonna meet your soulmate in a month and we wont even be there to see it." Felicity frowned.

"You have to update us on what happens." Joe said.

"I will, I promise." I replied.

"Flight 236 to London is now boarding." The intercom announced.

"I love you guys so much." I choked out, pulling them all in for seperate hugs.

"Dont forget us Ruby, we love you." Emma called out, as I walked to board the plane. I turned around to see they were all waving.

"I could never forget you guys. I love yous so much." I screamed and waved back, before walking onto the plane and out of sight.

Mum pulled me into a hug before we took our sets. I let everything I had out, crying into her shoulder.

This was it.

London here we come.

And soulmate, here I come.