Chapter 15

THIS CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE A BIT CRAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE EXAMS AND I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING! ITS ACTUALLY GONNA BE HARD THINKING OF 30 THINGS FOR 5SOS TO DO 😂

Day 28: Calum

Yesterday we ended up getting two songs written. Everything I Didnt Say, the song Ashton and I wrote. And Luke and Michael wrote a song, yet it hasnt been named yet. We have an idea for a name, Social Casualty, but they dont know if they want to call it that yet.

Today we were taking a break and we were just gonna go sight seeing or maybe just out for lunch.

"So what do you boys wanna do today?" I asked the fellas who were all just tapping away on their phones, probably on twitter.

"I dont know." Michael replied

"Whatever I guess." Luke mumbled. Well arent they great help.

"Well I wanna go out. You guys can stay here if you want to." Grunts was all I got in return.

I walked upstairs to go and see what Ashton was doing.

"Hey Ash, wanna go out sight seeing with me today?" I asked him, getting the same reply as the rest of the boys.

"Okay then." I mumbled walking away.

I slipped my shoes on before leaving to go out. It was so cold outside. My fingers were freezing and I could see my breathe in the air. London was definity the opposite to Australia. God I missed how so much. I missed my mum and my dad.

Not looking where I was going, I soon found myself on my ass on the side of the road.

"Im so sor-Calum?" I looked up to see Mali standing infront of me with a big smile on her face.

She helped me back up before I pulled her into a big hug. I havent seen her in a year almost.

"Its so good to see you." I smiled, pulling out of the hug.

"Same to you little brother." She replied.

We started to walk along together.

"So where are the boys?" Mali asked me.

"At the hotel. Michaels and Luke were too zoned out on their phone and they now are probably playing xbox and Ashton was just in his room on his phone aswell." I chuckled, Mali letting out a slight laugh aswell.

"Why am I not suprised." She retorted. "So anyway, why are you out and about today?"

"Just wanted to get out of that boring hotel room and maybe try and right another song." I replied, Mali nodding.

"Oh another thing. Well we arent meant to tell anyone but your my sister so I think I will tell you." I smiled. "We were asked to open for One Direction."

Mali let out a scream as a bunch of people turned around to stare at us. "Shut up." I mumbled.

"Holy shit Calum thats awesome." She squealed with excitement before pulling me into another hug.

Mali and I ended up going and having lunch together. It was good to talk to her. I told her about everything, even the timer. She was so happy that mine had finally turned on and she was happy that in 28 days I would get to meet my soulmate. She told me not to be nervous because it will be the best feeling in the world. Mali always knew how to cheer me up.

I arrived back a couple hours later, the boys all in the same positions as I left them. And as I said to Mali, Luke and Michael were probably playing xbox and well, they were. The boys asked about my day and I just told them how I saw Mali and they said that they wanted to see her. Ashton yelled at me because of it.

Today was a good day. But I just cant wait for the day I meet my soulmate. 28 days to go.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS PROBABLY SHOCKING AND SORRY FOR MAKING YOUS WAIT SO LONG I HAD EXAMS AND WELL NOW IM DONE SO I CAN HOPEFULLY UPDATE MORE!!