Chapter 9

🌟This is the moment you have all been waiting for🌟
Vote//Comment//Share if you like my story

I KNOW THIS ISNT THE REAL STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED BUT PLEASE JUST GO WITH IT (AND ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT THAT ITS ABOUT THE TIMER SO YEAH) 💖

1K READS THANK YOU!!

Calum's POV

The same driver came back and got us from the hotel to take us to our meet. The boys and I were all nervous and excited.

"What do you think theyll be like?" I asked.

"I think theyll be nice and maybe really jokey." Ashton shrugged, seeming calmer than myself.

We drove and drove, before we stopped outfront of this building that had atleasf a good 200 screaming girls out the front.

"Thats alot of people." Luke said.

"I know." I replied.

Security got us out of the car and lead us through the large group of fans. Every now and then we were allowed to stop and take some photos.

"Right this way." Dave said, all of us following.

We walked through a lobby of another hotel and then we got to an elevator. I didnt think we would be meeting in a hotel, but it seemed safer.

"We are here."

The boys and I all exited the elevator and headed to their room.

"Ashton, you knock." Michael said, pushing Ashton closer to the door. He knocked three times. This was it.

"Hello!" Liam greeted us.

"Hi." Ashton replied.

"Come in." As we walked in we noticed the rest of the boys were here to.

"And you must be the 5 Seconds of Summer boys. Louis has told us alot about you. Im Harry." Harry smiled, introducing himself to all of us.

"Im Niall." Niall said, pulling us all into hugs. "I love you guys." His accent was so thick, it was kinda hard to tell what he was saying.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Im Liam." Liam came over and shook all our hands. "And thats Zayn." He pointed over to the boy, who waved at us.

"And Im Louis, the one who messaged you guys and tweeted about yous." He said, also pulling us into hugs.

"Thank you so much for that." Ashton replied.

"Its no problem. You guys deffinately have something special." He replied.

"So anyway, come sit down because we have to talk to you boys about some things." Harry interrupted. The boys and I all walked over to the lounge and sat down.

"Is that fifa?" I asked, Zayn and Niall nodding. "Yep. Do you wanna play?" I nodded, taking a seat down next to them.

"So anyway boys, we have talked about it and we were wondering." Louis stopped talking, all of us on the edge of our seats as to what he is going to say. "Do you boys want to be our opening act for the WWA tour?"

Luke spat out his drink out of surprise. "Are you serious?" He choked out, the 1D boys all nodding and laughing at how shocked we were.

"Wow it would be an honour." Michael commented.

After the boys asked us that, we talked about music and how we have some songs written for an album but we havent started it yet. They said they would help us with that also. We also just hung out and got to know eachother.

~

"Can you believe they asked us to be their opening act for their WWA tour?" I pratically screamed when we got back to the hotel.

"I know, like there was no way in hell I expected that." Ashton replied.

Michael, Ashton and I put our headphones on for the drive back to our London hotel, while Luke sat with one out.

"Does anyone else hear that loud beeping?" Luke said, Ash, Michael and I taking our headphones off to hear what he was hearing.

"I can hear it, but I dont know where its coming from." Michael replied.

A sudden realisation that it was coming from near where I was sitting caused me to figit in my seat until I accidentally rolled up my sleeve.

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"What is it Calum?" Ashton asked, a worried look on his face.

"My Timer came up." I whispered, a huge smile spreading accross my face. "And its on."

"How long until you meet your soulmate?" Luke questioned, before I looked back down at my wrist.

I gulped. "30 days."